Man due in court in Poinsett County homicide

Jun 22, 2009 Full story: WMC-FM 46

A man arrested for a homicide in Poinsett County is due in court while authorities search for a motive for the killing.

Full Story
Tiffany

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jul 1, 2009
Don't let my brothers death be in vain. there's lots to learn from his life. Mainly the change God can make in your life when you give him your heart. My Bubba had done that. AMEN

Forney, TX

#22 Jul 1, 2009
you are right drugs get more time than murders not juding anyone i knew of tommy when i lived in trumann years ago about 10 yrs ago we had afriend who beat his 9 yr old son to death and was out in about 10 yrs i heard but he only got 20 yrs to start with and someone gets caught for drugs gets life yall the system does suck very bad i hope everything works out for your loss
Pamela Mckinnon

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Jul 10, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told u that story? Because if u ask now. It's a different story. You dont know. You weren't there.

I am Seths Mother. I talked to Tommy, I talked to Brenda, Seth was not hitting on Brenda, Seth was trying to Stop a fight Robbie hit Seth. Seth drew back to hit Robbie. Brenda was standing behind Seth and got hit on accident. I saw the crime scene photos, I talked to the Sheriff, I talked to the investigator. I heard the 911 call. I saw the two guns of Tommys. I talked to Belinda. I talked to Robbie. I talked to Sara. all eye wittinesses. Was it an accident he, Tommy, came out side with a gun? Was it an accident he had a bullet in the chamber? Was it an accident he pointed the gun at Seth? God knows the truth. He will have his justice. All will testify, if if if I said if it goes to court. The jury will deciede here on earth. Tommy is a sick man he may not live another year. That is how long it will take to go to court. If it does. He was let out because he is not a flight risk, No one on Seths side of the family is after him. He did not try to run. He admitted shouting Seth. And he is sick.
I did tell Tommy I forgave him. He did say he was sorry. I do pray for his salvation, and all others that this has effected. There have already been two saved and Baptisted as a result. Tommys daughter and grandson. Praise be to God. Seth is setting at the Lord feet with joy in his heart. It is such a traggity. The shooting should have never happened. But it did. I will miss my son. But like I said I know where he is. Thanks be to all who care. And please do pray for Tommy and his family. Brenda is my ex sister-in-law.

Since: Jun 09

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jul 11, 2009
You are a truly blessed woman. I know it may not comfort you right now, when you loss is so new. But there is a reason God put sus here on earth. You now know what Seth's was. Two people have found God thru his death. Hard as that is on you, the glory in Heaven will be much greater. Go dbless you for your love and devotion to Him and for doing as he says and forgiving. That is not always an easy thing to do. I will keep praying for your family and "Uncle" Tommy's. Do you know how sick he is? I haven't seen him since my dad died 3 yrs ago.

Since: Jun 09

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jul 11, 2009
I meant Seth not sus. Don't know why my fingers aren't working this morning.
IDK but

Osceola, AR

#26 May 16, 2010
"""Actually God doesn't say you shouln't kill,he says you shouldn't murder,there is a difference. However,I do not know the circumstances of this crime and do not know either of them. So I will not comment on that""""TH OU SHALL NOT KILL one of the ten what are you smoking????
So sad

Arlington, TX

#27 May 16, 2010
I knew Seth but not real good don't know his mother Pam at all , but Pam u are have givin me chills to know the way u have taken this don't know if I could ever do it if he was to happen to me , I seriously doubt it . U are a magnificient person for forgiving and being able to talk to him and his family after the death of ur son ! Sorry for your loss , u have made me feel somethin I've never felt by hearing u in this story!
tiffany tucker

United States

#28 Nov 30, 2011
So sad wrote:
I knew Seth but not real good don't know his mother Pam at all , but Pam u are have givin me chills to know the way u have taken this don't know if I could ever do it if he was to happen to me , I seriously doubt it . U are a magnificient person for forgiving and being able to talk to him and his family after the death of ur son ! Sorry for your loss , u have made me feel somethin I've never felt by hearing u in this story!
yes she is amazing Christian women. Daily missing her son. Jan6 2012 back n court. Pray soon justice served.
TURLEY

Gaffney, SC

#29 Nov 30, 2011
Seth was one of my very good friend and i miss him very much!If we dont get justice on earth we will when God gets him!!!
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Nov 30, 2011
SETH WAS A DOPE HEAD AND TOMMY IS NOT ANY BETTER THAN SETH WAS. THE ONLY DIFF BETWEEN THE TO IS THAT TOMMY IS TO OLD TO GET AROUND ANYMORE. Soo f**k them both dead or alive.Same goes for the rest of the stupie ass bunch of DOPE HEADS.

Since: Aug 11

Little Rock, AR

#31 Nov 30, 2011
i can bet you wont post your real name on this f****** post FYI!!!!!you aint no better sittin there judgin anybody by how they was!!damn i hate stupid a** people like you that sit there and judge but dont know the half of what people go thru!!!i swear~i cant stand ignorant a** people these days!!!o and by the way~i aint f***** up about postin who i am my name is Amy Nichole Tucker

Little Rock, AR

#32 Nov 30, 2011
o and the comment that says the ten commandments says thou shall not murder??really??it says thou shall not kill~js
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Nov 30, 2011
Like i said all of u are sorry as shit. I have nowne all of u f**k tards all my life every one of u dumbasses.
tiffany tucker

United States

#34 Dec 1, 2011
Amy Weeks Tucker wrote:
i can bet you wont post your real name on this f****** post FYI!!!!!you aint no better sittin there judgin anybody by how they was!!damn i hate stupid a** people like you that sit there and judge but dont know the half of what people go thru!!!i swear~i cant stand ignorant a** people these days!!!o and by the way~i aint f***** up about postin who i am my name is Amy Nichole Tucker
wow I can't stand ignorant a** people either that r chicken sh**
tiffany tucker

United States

#35 Dec 1, 2011
TURLEY wrote:
Seth was one of my very good friend and i miss him very much!If we dont get justice on earth we will when God gets him!!!
Amen..
Pamela McKinnon

De Queen, AR

#36 Dec 9, 2011
FYI wrote:
Like i said all of u are sorry as shit. I have nowne all of u f**k tards all my life every one of u dumbasses.
FYI I am so sorry that you feel the way you do about my son Seth. You are correct in saying he was involved in drugs. But the last few weeks of his life he had made a change. And he was somewhere doing something he should have not been doing the night he was murdered. But he was also doing what he thought he should do, and that was get his cousin Robby aka Robert Williams out of the situation he had gotten himself into. In the mean time Seth, Robby and others were fighting. Tommy signeled out Seth to shoot. He did not have to shoot him but he did. I will not bad mouth you or Tommy, I will leave all judgement to God. My son is gone from this earth, he is and forever will be in my heart. I do believe God gives each person up to there last breath or heart beat to come unto him. And I believe by testimony of some at Seths funeral and others, that Seth was making a change and at his last breath he choice Christ, and I do believe he was taken to Heaven by the Angels that Seth said he had been feeling around him for the past 2 weeks before his death. I had been telling Seth if he did not give his heart to Christ he would die and go to hell. I had told him ( because in my heart I knew if he did not quit fighting this would eventually happen)if you are ever in a situation,( and I did mean the one he ended up in) where you can't talk all you have to do is call on the name of the Lord if even in your mind and believe that he is Christ the son of the living God, he will understand your heart and you will be saved. I* believe he did this that night. Now at the funeral the guy who spoke said the year earlier Seth had came forward at a service and was saved. But in my opinion he was not living a life of salvation, That is to be left up to God and not me. But I believe one can turn away from God and lose ones salvation. But one can also come back to God. God has given me several signs at my request to let me know that is just what Seth did. God will take care of the situation with Tommy and I pray Tommy has truly given his heart to God. Yes the man is sick. God is keeping him alive for a reason. FYI whomever you are, I have said a prayer for you. I also hate drugs wheather legal or other wise. They have destroyed a lot of lives. They come straight for the devil. Taking perscription drugs has become Americans favorite past time, well other than the cell phone. People think just because a Dr prescribed them it is fine to take. Well they are if taken in the right manner. I have forgiven Tommy Jack Spray, as God says I should. For if I do not forgive him God in like manner will not forgive me. That doesn't mean I want to be his friend or hang out with him. Nor does it mean I do not want justice for my son. What is the correct justice. Only God knows.
Merry Christmas and may God bless.
Pamela McKinnon

De Queen, AR

#37 Dec 9, 2011
Amy Weeks Tucker wrote:
o and the comment that says the ten commandments says thou shall not murder??really??it says thou shall not kill~js
Amy, I must correct you on that. The Bible does say thou shall not kill, but should have been translated murder. For kill is what a soliders does, he does not murder. Murder is what Tommy Jake Spray did.
Love you,
Aunt Pam
Mary Spray

Winter Haven, FL

#38 Dec 10, 2011
Pamela McKinnon wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I am so sorry that you feel the way you do about my son Seth. You are correct in saying he was involved in drugs. But the last few weeks of his life he had made a change. And he was somewhere doing something he should have not been doing the night he was murdered. But he was also doing what he thought he should do, and that was get his cousin Robby aka Robert Williams out of the situation he had gotten himself into. In the mean time Seth, Robby and others were fighting. Tommy signeled out Seth to shoot. He did not have to shoot him but he did. I will not bad mouth you or Tommy, I will leave all judgement to God. My son is gone from this earth, he is and forever will be in my heart. I do believe God gives each person up to there last breath or heart beat to come unto him. And I believe by testimony of some at Seths funeral and others, that Seth was making a change and at his last breath he choice Christ, and I do believe he was taken to Heaven by the Angels that Seth said he had been feeling around him for the past 2 weeks before his death. I had been telling Seth if he did not give his heart to Christ he would die and go to hell. I had told him ( because in my heart I knew if he did not quit fighting this would eventually happen)if you are ever in a situation,( and I did mean the one he ended up in) where you can't talk all you have to do is call on the name of the Lord if even in your mind and believe that he is Christ the son of the living God, he will understand your heart and you will be saved. I* believe he did this that night. Now at the funeral the guy who spoke said the year earlier Seth had came forward at a service and was saved. But in my opinion he was not living a life of salvation, That is to be left up to God and not me. But I believe one can turn away from God and lose ones salvation. But one can also come back to God. God has given me several signs at my request to let me know that is just what Seth did. God will take care of the situation with Tommy and I pray Tommy has truly given his heart to God. Yes the man is sick. God is keeping him alive for a reason. FYI whomever you are, I have said a prayer for you. I also hate drugs wheather legal or other wise. They have destroyed a lot of lives. They come straight for the devil. Taking perscription drugs has become Americans favorite past time, well other than the cell phone. People think just because a Dr prescribed them it is fine to take. Well they are if taken in the right manner. I have forgiven Tommy Jack Spray, as God says I should. For if I do not forgive him God in like manner will not forgive me. That doesn't mean I want to be his friend or hang out with him. Nor does it mean I do not want justice for my son. What is the correct justice. Only God knows.
Merry Christmas and may God bless.
Justice is and will be served ,it is still on going.. Sad but true.Aunt Pam...FYI isnt who U think they R. Dont let them fool U.Ive been keeping up with this from day one and I know who is who on here. Just remember.. We put this in God's hands and we are watching it unfold. Seth is in Heaven. You and I both know this.They don't know the Seth like we did.Please have a Merry Christmas and know Seth is right where he wants to be.God is love..its the only way.

Wynne, AR

#39 Jan 29, 2012
FYI wrote:
well if youve known all of us your whole life say who you are because i wont hesitate for a min to drive the 3 hrs up there to confront you or anybody else that got somethin to say about me or my family F***TARD!!!I cant stand people like you that hide behind a screen and call yourself bad

Wynne, AR

#40 Jan 29, 2012
Pamela McKinnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy, I must correct you on that. The Bible does say thou shall not kill, but should have been translated murder. For kill is what a soliders does, he does not murder. Murder is what Tommy Jake Spray did.
Love you,
Aunt Pam
thats exactly what he did and i love you to Aunt Pam~dont let these idiots on here bother you~they dont know nothing about nothing~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
duncan boy (Feb '13) 57 min TBae 23
Cedar street 6 hr Smh 3
Miracle League 7 hr really 8
New lawyer appointed in Jerry Lard appeal case 14 hr fckU 4
Whats the best song ever made? (Oct '08) 21 hr ZEDA 81
KFC/Taco Bell workers in trumann 21 hr i know 19
Police on Ozark Thu Lol 2

Freeze Watch for Poinsett County was issued at October 31 at 2:46PM CDT

Trumann Dating
Find my Match