Oh yeah

Trumann, AR

#21 May 1, 2009
Someone tell Audra she is hot for me!
Oh Yeah

Ozark, MO

#22 May 9, 2009
Girl you are so hot where are you
i know

Jonesboro, AR

#23 May 12, 2009
I know her. I see her and talk to her all the time.
i know

Jonesboro, AR

#24 May 12, 2009
If you want to find her or her find you so bad, what's your damn name?
Oh Yeah

Ozark, MO

#25 May 12, 2009
Just tell her I am looking for her and tell me where to find her, I can't find her at all!
well

Manila, AR

#26 May 12, 2009
if she want to be with you she would,if she tha hot she probley find someone else
Audra

Blytheville, AR

#28 Jul 26, 2009
I am healthy and off of drugs. Still lookin good and in a happy relationship.
Oh Yeah

Ozark, MO

#29 Jul 27, 2009
Come to me Audra, you are so fine!!!!!
brittany creecy

United States

#30 Jul 30, 2009
that ant much to b looking 4 and britany creecy said that!!!!!!!!!!1
u go girl

Wentzville, MO

#31 Jul 31, 2009
yeah happy and healthy is not the truth yea maybe between doc appoints maybe.....well i guess yeah she is a good women if messing with a married man is a stand up women then yeah u are that....lol she is a ho....and she knows it,...nasty skanky one at that.....she is in a happy relationship with a married man....yeah that is great.......gosh how low can u go.....audra can u spell skanky no good whore....
no kiddin

Huntsville, AL

#32 Aug 1, 2009
brittany creecy wrote:
that ant much to b looking 4 and britany creecy said that!!!!!!!!!!1
have u checked out the thread about you?
its true

Blytheville, AR

#33 Aug 1, 2009
This must be Faith!! Your one to be talking about a married man.....wasnt it you that started f**king around and got kids with somebody eles???? Your the nasty skank!!!!
u go girl wrote:
yeah happy and healthy is not the truth yea maybe between doc appoints maybe.....well i guess yeah she is a good women if messing with a married man is a stand up women then yeah u are that....lol she is a ho....and she knows it,...nasty skanky one at that.....she is in a happy relationship with a married man....yeah that is great.......gosh how low can u go.....audra can u spell skanky no good whore....
the truth

Trumann, AR

#34 Aug 1, 2009
I know Audra and she is healthy and yea she is in a good relationship with a married man but he is gettin a divorce and him and his ex-wife are both seeing other people. And shes not a nasty skank or a ho. she might have been before but now shes a better person. And brittany creecy u have NO room to talk.
no kiddin

Huntsville, AL

#35 Aug 2, 2009
its true wrote:
This must be Faith!! Your one to be talking about a married man.....wasnt it you that started f**king around and got kids with somebody eles???? Your the nasty skank!!!!
<quoted text>
faith who?
Oh Yeah

Ozark, MO

#36 Aug 2, 2009
Well I want Audra!!!!!
kelly

Manila, AR

#37 Aug 2, 2009
Oh Yeah u cant get Audra if she doesnt even know who u r. So who r u?
its true

Blytheville, AR

#38 Aug 2, 2009
garrett
kelly

Manila, AR

#39 Aug 2, 2009
Garrett Who?
its true

Blytheville, AR

#40 Aug 2, 2009
Faith Garrett
Audra

Manila, AR

#41 Aug 3, 2009
Aint Faith Garrett Jeremy Jones ex? If not dont tell me that shes got the hots on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Cobb and Wesley Cunningham 2 hr Joe 4
Driving on suspended license (Jul '09) 3 hr Jessica 25
Hunchbacked Women 4 hr Southern Bell 7
Trumann Football and Coach Waymire (Oct '15) 6 hr Guest 12
Failures 15 hr Sheila 1
Fears 21 hr love this 3
Guilty Sun hardesttoforgive 2

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages