Are you unemployed with computer/typi...

Are you unemployed with computer/typing skills and want a job?

Posted in the Trumann Forum

Since: Jun 13

Trumann, AR

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Hi,
I am trying to get an online freelance business off the ground and am looking for people to help keep up with the work. I am looking to hire people with computer or typing skills or financial experience. I don't care if you are a felon as long as you are dependable and drug free. The pay is based on the amount of work you do and the pay rate the company we are working for pays. Example....the company pays 10.00 an hr. and you work 8 hours a day. Your pay would be 50% of earnings. Paid every 2 weeks, no taxes withheld or reported earnings. The more people we get to work, the more earnings we make, the more you get paid. All you are required to have to work for us is the desire to work and make money. We have a small office at the moment out of our home. You will have access to a laptop, internet, and a printer/scanner to use for business purposes. If you have a laptop and internet at home and want to work then send me an email with your name, phone number, and any experience you have.

Send emails to: business_faster@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart 1 hr The truth 63
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 42,934
parker green 4 hr guest 11
Looking for an old friend 8 hr Katyness 7
School Board Elections (Aug '12) 22 hr Riverview parent 38
deleted threads Mon Lucy 9
Need yard mowed Mon joe 4
Walmart Shooting Mon barry 3

Trumann Jobs

Personal Finance