customer

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Why in the hell are they so dang rude?? It's terrible! They won't give you an exact total on your food, they won't say bye or thank you or come again!! None of that!! Theres not much to eat in bay other than fox's pizza! Which is really good! And the shake shop is really good! Their service just sucks!! Please straighten that out! Nobody pissed in your coffee for you to be that pissy toward people!!!
lol

Brookland, AR

#2 Nov 12, 2012
You must have met Brenda. Call Bobby and tell him how rude she is.
willy

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Why u postin in ttown topix?
resident

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
willy wrote:
Why u postin in ttown topix?
I did!! It was removed!
DEc

Trumann, AR

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Don't have to worry she's not goin to be working there after dec 21.
bahaha

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Nov 18, 2012
They aint rude. Maybe they just reacting to you or maybe they just having a bad day.
may be

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2012
bahaha wrote:
They aint rude. Maybe they just reacting to you or maybe they just having a bad day.
maybe they r, but when you go into a public restaurant to get a job ur supposed to be able to put that on the back burner! When people pay for your service it isn't the customers attitude that's going to cost the business money! It's the staffs!!! And so therefore if you wanna be an asshole n lose customers go right ahead!! But if your not able to put a bad day on the back burner maybe the "customer service/restaurant" industry isn't the one for you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 27 min BARNEYII 36,051
Wendy Reeder Smith 1 hr Truth teller 1
favorite position 2 hr Cupid 8
People living on levee..a murder? 6 hr Lila 3
Miss carter 7 hr opinion 3
white f250 8 hr opinion 2
Riki Scrogum 8 hr local 5

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance