Anyone know a girl named Loren Kelly?

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angelbaby

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2009
I havent seen her in awhile. Did she fall off the face of the Earth?
Hmmmmm

Russellville, AR

#2 Dec 4, 2009
No she is doing good. Her and her husband just bought them a house.
clark griswold

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 4, 2009
you aint missing nothing,shes still around here
angelbaby

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2009
Clark what do you mean I aint missin nothing? She was my best friend in high school. And I lost touch with her after she moved off and havent seen her since!
jeff

Bexar, AR

#5 Dec 22, 2009
hey dont talk bad about my best friends daughter,she is is a real good person,we would be missing sumthin if she wasnt around,we wouldnt miss u though
Loren

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2009
OMG!! Do you people have anything else better to do than talk about people you dont know? Geez I swear!!! Thank you Jeff for that comment! You are right I am a good person at times! Everbody had their bad days! But to put threads on here about people you dnt know! I jst dnt get it! Seriously, angelbaby, your the one who started this so who are you? You say we was best friends in high school but if we was friends youd put ya real name! So apparently we werent ur jst tryin to start some shit!
jeff

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2009
hey girl u know i always got yr back,dont pay no attention to the shit u read on here
jo-dawg

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 28, 2009
thats one crazy girl,psycho.
Loren

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#9 Dec 29, 2009
Jo-dawg I am crazy but not psycho! Who are you anyways?
jo-dawg

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2009
it dont matter who i am,who are u?are u to bi polar or what,ask ur husband he knows me real well.
Loren

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2009
Ok, Jo-dawg, as a matter of fact I am Bi-ploar is that a problem with you? Its not to me, I know how to control it! And if you know my husband so damn well whats his name and whats he drive??? And u know who i am its right at the top of this thread and Im goin by it when I type anything on this! So why don't you grow a pair and tell me who u are!
jason simpson

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2009
preach it girl, if he had some hair on his chest he wouldnt be playing some b.s. games on here
jason simpson

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2009
ok, so my computer got a little carried away, sorry.
jo-dawg

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 30, 2009
who said i was a he,u dumbass,jason
Loren

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2009
Oh so ur female? Sry to tell you this but my husband doesnt talk to chicks unless he has to!!
jason simpson

United States

#16 Dec 31, 2009
so you're just a dumb bitch, that makes sense. No wonder you are playing games.
jo-dawg

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 1, 2010
i hope you dont believe that,if you do you are so stupid.
Loren

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2010
Im not stupid!!! I just know my husband better than you do! And its kinda hard for him to talk to females when he doesnt get out much unless hes goin to work or to one of his friends house! And Im thinkin that ur definitly NOT one or ud state ur name already! Or u would tell me his name! By the way...where are you from since you think my husband seems to know you so well!!
hjc

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2010
i've been watchin and reading and i think this is funny shit!!! bc u dnt know shit! this is 2 the one who calls their self jo-dawgshit! Why dnt u answer the questions bitch?
jo-dawg

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 2, 2010
his name rhymes with piss,hjc wanna anything else,dam you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holley Cook 1 hr Lauren Grimes 18
Kim creecy is a fake 1 hr Slug bug 5
Liar 2 hr Broken hearted 6
mellissa presley 4 hr sad 12
Paul West a nark? (Nov '12) 5 hr Hater 12
Brandi Irvin? 21 hr Guest 6
Country Mart Thu Sam 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages