T-nite

Trumann, AR

#21 Aug 17, 2010
Ralph I still love u............and I hope Jessica see this, the way u do some one is the way u will be done, I will see her nasty ass, and u know who I am.........
the ex

United States

#22 Aug 18, 2010
this is that ex husband i dnt knw what the deal is with jess and ralph but my name needs to stay off here i loved that woman we had 2 beutiful babies with her so she wasnt always bad bt my little girl still lives with her so watch what u say and as 4 ralph the 1 telln every 1 there he woopmy ass lmfao keep dreamn buddy nt on ur best day will that happen so every 1 calm the hell down and worry bout urself thats what i do
lol

United States

#23 Aug 18, 2010
ya right i highly doubt that in reeally robin that wrote that... prolly jessica writin that actin like robin lol
funny

United States

#24 Aug 18, 2010
you people ar so damn ignorant and have nothing better to do than hide behind a hidden name and talk crap about everyone, At least Robin, the ex had the balls to identify himself, and I dont care to identify myself, i happen to be Jessica's sister, Sara, Idk what goes on down there in t-town and really dont care, but i am curious of why all you ignorant people are up in Jessica's, Ralph"s, and Robin"s business?

Everyone makes mistakes and I bet thats why you dont identify urself!!!!!!!! you cant throw stones cause you know you have skeltetons in ur closet, get a life people, im sure there is way more interesting stuff to do than talk about the sonic people.

Jessica and Robin do well for themselves and kiddos, considering what they have went thru, take a walk in there shoes and see how you act from that point on!!!!!!!!!!
T-nite

Trumann, AR

#25 Aug 18, 2010
funny wrote:
you people ar so damn ignorant and have nothing better to do than hide behind a hidden name and talk crap about everyone, At least Robin, the ex had the balls to identify himself, and I dont care to identify myself, i happen to be Jessica's sister, Sara, Idk what goes on down there in t-town and really dont care, but i am curious of why all you ignorant people are up in Jessica's, Ralph"s, and Robin"s business?
Everyone makes mistakes and I bet thats why you dont identify urself!!!!!!!! you cant throw stones cause you know you have skeltetons in ur closet, get a life people, im sure there is way more interesting stuff to do than talk about the sonic people.
Jessica and Robin do well for themselves and kiddos, considering what they have went thru, take a walk in there shoes and see how you act from that point on!!!!!!!!!!
who would wont to take a walk in her shoes, she is nasty and don't care about any one r any thing as in a family....
hmmm yep

Bossier City, LA

#27 Aug 19, 2010
damn this is pretty funny..... what is wrong with people, yea she was cheatin on him during the marriage and she used him and everyone in his family, thats all she does is use people. shes like a sponge just take take take till shes soaked it all up. in my opinion she needs to be rung out.
hmmm

United States

#28 Aug 19, 2010
T-nite wrote:
<quoted text>
who would wont to take a walk in her shoes, she is nasty and don't care about any one r any thing as in a family....
Just as I figured your so ignorant you cant even respond correctly to a post, but anyways that what I already knew, At least we know thee are some jealous folks out there, have a good day
hmmm

United States

#29 Aug 19, 2010
hmmm yep wrote:
damn this is pretty funny..... what is wrong with people, yea she was cheatin on him during the marriage and she used him and everyone in his family, thats all she does is use people. shes like a sponge just take take take till shes soaked it all up. in my opinion she needs to be rung out.
And your opinion might be worthless, lol
jessica

Trumann, AR

#30 Aug 19, 2010
well for all to knw i never said he did and ralph is good to me and will keep being good to me bt as for u ROBIN DAVID PRINE u needa watch ur self buddy....................ur name ant that good and me and ralph r very happy with each other ......thank you all for asking tho k
what

United States

#31 Aug 19, 2010
omg this has blew me away i literally fell outa my chair when i read this last post. Jessica this guy Robin took up for you , he was the only one, and you just smashed him in the dirt, everyone else is talking trash about you, I would think you would be greatful to him, it is comepletely clear that no matter what happened in ur marriage he still has your back, that was dirty for you to come up on here and put him down, he didnt say one bad thing about you, what is really going on with you?
am sure

Bossier City, LA

#32 Aug 20, 2010
Well obviosly Tnite and her friends have this one pegged. I guess the real Jessica Henley just stood up. So glad Robin has a new life. Maybe now he can find some peace.
hmmm yep

Bossier City, LA

#33 Aug 20, 2010
thats all shes ever done is drag him down and hurt him.. shes a selfish lil C*^%t and one day everyone will see that she really is not worth the space she takes up!!!!! ROBIN U NEED TO PUT THAT TRASHY BITCH IN THE PAST!!!
peace

Bossier City, LA

#34 Aug 20, 2010
cant everyone just go about their business and get on with their lives, whats it matter who gives a damn what she does to him or ne one else. Karma people, let life deal with it you guys dont have to.
hood rat

United States

#35 Aug 20, 2010
peace wrote:
cant everyone just go about their business and get on with their lives, whats it matter who gives a damn what she does to him or ne one else. Karma people, let life deal with it you guys dont have to.
Look if ppl didnt want ppl to get in there bisness then they shouldnt put it out there for us to get into there bisness.if i aint mistakeing you are getting into there bisness also.
Zane

United States

#36 Aug 21, 2010
I like the girls ....... Then again why wouldn't I
peace

Bossier City, LA

#37 Aug 24, 2010
good point HOOD RAT <<<<lol, why would you call your self that? it's called self respect find some LOL.
friends of ralph and jess

Trumann, AR

#38 Aug 24, 2010
well to the da that put o ralph i still love u we all knw who u r and think it funny but he dnt care bout u if so he would nt have that nice grl at sonic him and jess have been together for goin on ten mth and i have nt seen ralph this happy n a long time seens his baby mamma bt he is very happy and so is jess she a nice clean grl that takes good care of her kids ive seen that one my self..........yes every one has ups and downs but it is pretty sorry when u go as low as talkn about a mothers kids so really ur jst as low as u tryn to make them look cuz they dang good foks and good parents to .............
lol

Bossier City, LA

#39 Aug 24, 2010
yeah jessica you would say that
Ark

Manila, AR

#40 Aug 24, 2010
How about them quarter pound cheese coneys!
Customer

Dallas, TX

#41 Aug 24, 2010
I love me some sonic they got some nice looking girls there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike and Kim (Jan '16) 4 hr Fools 20
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Now_What- 33,900
Speedway Saturday night around 11ish 7 hr Wanda 2
Chris Laire is finally doing good.? 12 hr SuperSad 1
what's with flash market? 19 hr worker bee 15
Examine yourself 21 hr Sheila 1
Watch out who your friends are Sun Wilson 2

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages