Ash Flat, AR

#2 Sep 26, 2011
biff wrote:
larry fisher is a Snitch. Who else?
Blake Butler
HAHA trumann AR

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 27, 2011
kimberly creecy is a snitch. and martha timbs gard.
norma g

Blytheville, AR

#5 Sep 29, 2011
u need to shut ur mouth about martha . shes not a snitch. maybe u are .blank off
For a fact

Blytheville, AR

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Josh dye is one. watch him.
Worst in Trumann

Evening Shade, AR

#7 Sep 30, 2011
I hear Eric Willbanks and Daler Parker are the worse in Trumann. Stay away from them at all cost.
martha

Blytheville, AR

#8 Oct 4, 2011
to all u but wipes calling me a snitch , come to my face , if u got the guts hiding ur name cause ur scared,,,,,,,,,,im not a snitch u hear me i mind my own damn business and u should to. and who ever u are starting this crap, can simply kiss ass . got anything to say about me come to my face.i dont think u want to. i hate liars. and ur 1 of them jonesboro chicken.
you think

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 4, 2011
Worst in Trumann wrote:
I hear Eric Willbanks and Daler Parker are the worse in Trumann. Stay away from them at all cost.
you think ! trumann has done out grown those robocops
hey

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2011
Joe Barker, he is telling on folks to save his butt. Seen it with my eyes.
KimThe SnitchLMAO

Blytheville, AR

#11 Oct 26, 2011
I am not a snitch and i cant believe you stupid idiots would get on here running their traps and especially the ones that said me "Kim Creecy" and my Mother Martha are snitches keep running ur head and u will fin d out the definition of snitch cause ill have ur ass thrown in jail faster than u can say snitch...I am not a snitch but if u think so stay away from me and do'nt talk crap...I am so tired of people putting me on here as a snitch u can all go to hell cause im not a snitch but i can be so keep running ur trap....and talking about me don't bother me cause as long as ur runnin ur nasty peter suckin mouth bout me ur letting someone else rest u trailer trash Filthy mcgyver HO! yeah i take my meds i have medical probs and i dont sell my medicine ...i take my meds and take them right so up urs U nasty snitch....I don't run my head so stop running urs i have a life why don't u GET one u Pricks!!!!
oh yea

El Monte, CA

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Add Bobby fagan to ur list of snitches oh and he will steal everything u got.
nottheone

Mahomet, IL

#13 Dec 11, 2011
OMG not bobby! i never would have thought that about him!
believe it

El Monte, CA

#14 Dec 11, 2011
He stole jewlry from his so called best friends deceased mother. He's a real bastard
meg

El Monte, CA

#15 Dec 11, 2011
Bobby told me he would snitch in a heartbeat. He's a junkie.
crazy

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2011
KimThe SnitchLMAO wrote:
I am not a snitch and i cant believe you stupid idiots would get on here running their traps and especially the ones that said me "Kim Creecy" and my Mother Martha are snitches keep running ur head and u will fin d out the definition of snitch cause ill have ur ass thrown in jail faster than u can say snitch...I am not a snitch but if u think so stay away from me and do'nt talk crap...I am so tired of people putting me on here as a snitch u can all go to hell cause im not a snitch but i can be so keep running ur trap....and talking about me don't bother me cause as long as ur runnin ur nasty peter suckin mouth bout me ur letting someone else rest u trailer trash Filthy mcgyver HO! yeah i take my meds i have medical probs and i dont sell my medicine ...i take my meds and take them right so up urs U nasty snitch....I don't run my head so stop running urs i have a life why don't u GET one u Pricks!!!!
First of all even if your not a snitch, why would you get on here acting like a badass when you claim to be a reborn christian??
SinBad

Little Rock, AR

#17 Dec 12, 2011
We need snitches to get the b*tches off the street! Go forth and snitch!
yep

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Dec 12, 2011
SinBad wrote:
We need snitches to get the b*tches off the street! Go forth and snitch!
got that right
wow

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Dec 13, 2011
KimThe SnitchLMAO wrote:
so you're trying to say you're not a snitch, but you'll have us thrown in jail by........ Oh yeah snitching. Please try something for me, THINK before you speak. Also, take an adult education class or something. Maybe borrow a kids English book at least.
Married to bobby

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Dec 13, 2011
Wsnt she married to a bobby and messing round on him to every tom dick harry. Yea, bc she was f@cking a danny webb while he was married to melanie! Loser
Mmmmm

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Dec 13, 2011
Micheal loggins big snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Trumann People So Boring? 23 min Bubba 7
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr sugar 29,861
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr soggy bottoms 10,022
churches to use or rent cheap for a wedding? 2 hr buring preacher 2
Deleted again.... Guilty maybe? 2 hr guest 6
I miss u 4 hr sweete 1
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Asa a liar 957
•••
•••
Trumann Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trumann Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trumann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE