Bellville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

I'm her family but believe she deserves to pay for her crime cruel heartless b!tch
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

family wrote:
I'm her family but believe she deserves to pay for her crime cruel heartless b!tch
Well, please don't call yourself family because family would not say such things about their family. And, obviously you know nothing about Candice. In fact please put your name so the rest of us can go ahead and knock you off our list because I would hate to keep you apart of my life.:)
finally

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

I am so happy about this. Danny has always been such a piece of shit. I just can't describe how happy it makes me to know that she shot his dick off. Somebody needs to give that woman an award. I was told this morning by someone who was at the hospital that his penis was too damaged to even attempt to re-attach it. Also the shot took off one of his nuts. So now he has no dick and only one nut. What the hell is he gonna do with that? HA HA Danny! He is gonna be squatting to piss for the rest of his miserable life. What kind of bad-ass are you now Danny? Everyone that knows you is laughing their asses off you little bitch! Literally, you are a bitch now!
family

Bellville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Like holding it up wouldn't stop him she was gonna make sure he couldn't ever f#"kagain
family

Bellville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

This reminds me of Jerry lard
beeber

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

No one deserves to hv their dick shot off, unless they r a child molester but that cn turn them into child murderers so its like noone wins...I hv no idea why she shot him but I heard she warned him before she shot, I dnt kno if he was threatening her or her kids w harm but I hate to think she shot him for other reasons...still hold true to my statement that she culd hv shot him somewhere else, im sure he is Gna wish he was dead
some people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Some of you people are a joke.... How are u gonna sit on her and judge Candice for what she did.... Without knowing what really went down. She is a great person and mother!! She obviously did what she had to & he musta deserved it... If you think the law can or will protect you from an abuser... I hope u get put in that position sometime to see that they won't and can't.... Then you may understand why she shot his ass. Damn right she had her kids in mind when she did it. If there were more people like her out there, there would be less men beating up on folks. I hate it for her and those kids but atleast they know its not right not to hit a woman and wont grow up thinkin it is. And people think she is in the wrong for protecting herself? Really? You have to protect yourself and your kids. She may have tried other options.. Nobody knows what she has lived so quit judging.
Just saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

That is her families side but his has storis of what she did tim in the past. He is not the aggrssor here. She would beg him back all the time. Glad she is going to prison!
Just saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Sorry.*what she did to him in the past.How much is her bond? Going to he big house.
Just saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

He is the victim and her the one who pulled triggor. He has clean record.
Opinion

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

In my opinion she isn't a good mother a good mother doesn't stay in an abusive relationship for 7plus years & let the children see it. JS
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Really?? I don't think she actually meant to shoot his private. She was angered and tired of the abuse. I mean he came to her house while their children were in bed. And, how can you people judge her for trying to remain friends with her child's father? How many mothers have done the exact same thing for their children. Atleast they weren't living together. They may have kept relations with him but have any of you ever loved someone and hope they change? Look at it this situation as if you were in her shoes.........sometimes its hard to let go when you love someone. Candice is an amazing mother and you all may have your opinions but their are two little girls that love their mother to the extreme and I know as well as many others know that she is a good mom. Please step back and let not only the people invovled heal but these children as well. They are probably in a world of shock right now wondering what's going to happen to their parents and they don't need to hea about or see what some of you are writing and saying.
here you go

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

friend wrote:
Really?? I don't think she actually meant to shoot his private. She was angered and tired of the abuse. I mean he came to her house while their children were in bed. And, how can you people judge her for trying to remain friends with her child's father? How many mothers have done the exact same thing for their children. Atleast they weren't living together. They may have kept relations with him but have any of you ever loved someone and hope they change? Look at it this situation as if you were in her shoes.........sometimes its hard to let go when you love someone. Candice is an amazing mother and you all may have your opinions but their are two little girls that love their mother to the extreme and I know as well as many others know that she is a good mom. Please step back and let not only the people invovled heal but these children as well. They are probably in a world of shock right now wondering what's going to happen to their parents and they don't need to hea about or see what some of you are writing and saying.
Then stop posting dumbass. The more you do it they will. What she did was illegal plain and simple and people will talk about criminals. So you stop before alot of other shit comes out on this site.
a friend

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

neighbor wrote:
Did he catch her in 1 of them bars she is always at?
it is not against the law for a parent to go to a bar. She works all week takes care of her own if she wants to have a time to herself so what its okay...
family

Bellville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Agreed how is she any better than other druggies or murderers
family

Bellville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

She can't anymore lol
fact

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

family wrote:
This reminds me of Jerry lard
This is NOTHING like the incident with Jerry Lard. Please.
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

here you go wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop posting dumbass. The more you do it they will. What she did was illegal plain and simple and people will talk about criminals. So you stop before alot of other shit comes out on this site.
oh.....u must be a straight up good gal yourself. By the words you use you seem like an intelligent person. Awe.....you must not have kids or you must be one of those people that let everyone else raise them? Btw....there have already been too many comments plastered about her. My first comment was like way up in the 80's so who's the DA? Good grief woman please get yourself an education. Ignorance is bliss!!! Good Day and if you would had stopped with your rambling "yea, we know you have made most of the comments" I would not have said anything. Nobody deserves the cruelty, negativity and bulling that has come at Candice. HONESTLY IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS.
beeber

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Does no one want to confirm any of this? It's all speculation and hearsay, none of u seem to hv any credible answers
April

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

This is April keith mincys wife. No, he's not the one that got shot. If you have something to say come to bell street && say it to my face. I'm always home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Trumann Forum right now

Search the Trumann Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillbilly Mafia (Jan '12) 12 hr In the Know 44
Amanda Atkins 15 hr attorney general 14
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr lol 29,090
Rent or RTO House 17 hr Looking 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 23 hr whiskers 9,795
Took post off Mon Agree 9
bruce williams Mon guest 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trumann Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumann People Search