walmart customer service

Posted in the Trumann Forum

shocked

Harrisburg, AR

#1 Feb 4, 2013
the women that work at the customer service desk at the trumann walmart are THE ABSOLUTE RUDEST women i have ever seen. i have been to the customer service desk 3 times in the past few months for different reasons and EVERY TIME i get the same treatment.On another occasion, as i walked past the desk to use the restroom, i observed them with the same disgusting attitude toward an older couple! who do these women think they are??? and wat is their problem??? if they are that miserable at their job they should look for a different one, cause they certainly give trumann walmart a bad name!!!
well

Blytheville, AR

#3 Feb 5, 2013
some of them are rude maybe they need a different spot like cashier how can u do it to anyone but older people it will come back on them

Harrisburg, AR

#4 Feb 5, 2013
i will never go to trumann wal mart again. the last time i was in there a couple followed me around watching my every move, as f i were going to steal something.they had to be looking for shoplifters undercover, they were very obvious. i have never in my life stole fro a store, but that made me feel like i was the most wanted criminal in the country!!! they should seriously take a look at how their running that store i dont think ive ever been more offended. i havent been back to the store since, and i serioiusly considered contacting someone higher up, something should definately be done about that
come on

Blytheville, AR

#5 Feb 5, 2013
4 sure i dont steal either i no a few that go out there all the time and take stuff it makes the good people look bad

Blytheville, AR

#6 Feb 5, 2013
know one of the ladies in customer service an she has always been nice. She worked at the old store so she must be a keeper. Report rudness to manager. It may do more good than you think.
another

State University, AR

#7 Feb 11, 2013
If you want to get followed around, go to Pete's Western Wear - those people follow you so close it will creep you out.... that was the first and last time I will ever step foot in there because they treat their customers like criminals.... and the funny thing was, neither me or my friend were carrying a purse, so it wasn't like we could hide some boots in our pockets! Needless to say, they lost a $200 sale that day.
lol

Blytheville, AR

#8 Feb 11, 2013
there are some rude people at walmart, but there are some nice people out there to.
Wondering

Trumann, AR

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Don't play with the store manager. Just go to the corporate website:

http://corporate.walmart.com/contact-us

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2013
thanx for the website. ill use it for sure
yup

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Girl named Donele is one of the absolute rudest. I've seen really rude things she's done to people for NO reason. But at the same time, you gotta think of the stuff they have to put up with
Donele

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Thanks for calling me rude I'm not rude at all I do my job as I've been told to do you work in our shoes for a day an see how you come off just an FYI read your policy it's posted behind the service desk keep your receipts an you won't have a problem sorry for the inconvenience but get to know someone before you accuse them of something

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2013
I used to csm yrs ago at the old walmart. U have to put up with rude people non-stop. Theres always someone trying to get something for nothing or trying to return stolen merchandise and when they find out they cant because they have no reciept its somehow our fault. But there are some real assholes there now. Larry Rich being one. Damn where is Paul Lackey when we need him!!
chris

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2013
no need talk to the manager(Larry) he wouldnt come out to talk to you anyway all he gonna do is hide in his office and do his little thing him and Nate got going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda W 7 hr connie 7
Hootons baby 8 hr Xmas 5
Meagan at sonic 9 hr Mae1222 17
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr BARNEYII 30,462
Congratulations 13 hr Sarcastic 3
New mayor Wed What 33
Ronnie smith and Wendy reeder! Tue Lmao 1
Trumann Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web