The Trumann fire dept

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sue

Osceola, AR

#1 Nov 3, 2010
I think they need to fire all of them and get a new crew that does not drink and dont cheat on there spouse on the city's time. Yes it does happen i was married to one of them thank god im not now.

New mayor please get us a new crew at the fire dept.
tom

Osceola, AR

#2 Nov 3, 2010
omg
ray

Osceola, AR

#3 Nov 3, 2010
wow harsh words
Curious

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2010
Well I had them respond to a fire and u could smell beer all over them! Not a good example at all!!
well

Hurricane, WV

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Curious wrote:
Well I had them respond to a fire and u could smell beer all over them! Not a good example at all!!
At least they showed up. When they are off duty they can do what they want to. The ones off duty dont HAVE to show up. How about the ONE they keep on duty at night be the only one showin up because the others had a beer or two after work. Oh thats right you'd be bitchin then too cuz your house burned.
oh hell

Osceola, AR

#6 Nov 4, 2010
someone bitching again my friends are firemen and do a great job trumann has a great fire dept find something diff to whine about
geez

Hurricane, WV

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Curious wrote:
Would YOU get up at 11pm or 3 am to go stop a fire at someones house you didnt know? would you leave in the middle of eating supper to go risk your life for someone else? Would YOU go into a burning house to save someones loved one that you DIDNT know just because thats your job description? I doubt you would. So , before yall come on here bashing this great group of guys, think about all they do. They might have anywhere from 1-10 fires a day they gotta put out. Never knowin which one might be their last. Grow a pair and discuss your issues with the chief or SHUT THE HELL UP! Im proud of yall TFD!
whoa

State University, AR

#8 Nov 4, 2010
Agreed 100%!
tattedmom

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 4, 2010
Let me tell you something about the men that work for the Trumann Fire Department, they risk their lives every time duty calls to save ungrateful people like you, Sue. Do you have the courage to do their jobs? Would you be willing to lay your life on the line to save perfect strangers? What about neighbors, or people that you may not even like? Next time you want to trash someone for being brave enough to do something that very few people would be willing to do, why don't you think about that. And yes, I bet they probably do have some drinks from time to time. If you had seen even half of what they have, wouldn't you???
wow

Cabot, AR

#10 Nov 4, 2010
I appreciate what the fd does, but are you people really saying that it should be ok for these guys to have some drinks then get in their cars or firetrucks and drive to fires or calls?
susie

Osceola, AR

#11 Nov 4, 2010
wow wrote:
I appreciate what the fd does, but are you people really saying that it should be ok for these guys to have some drinks then get in their cars or firetrucks and drive to fires or calls?
Yes its true they do smell like beer when they go out on calls and you should not be driving either. You could kill a innocent person oe your self. DONT DRINK AND Drive people. Mayor clean up the dept pleaseeee. Its time for a fresh look and a better dept. Thanks mayor.
citizen

Osceola, AR

#12 Nov 4, 2010
u tell it like it is dont you! Good job

Arlington, TX

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Where's the fire ? Lol
citizen

Osceola, AR

#14 Nov 6, 2010
There at a party call tomorrow.Lol
Come on

Blytheville, AR

#15 Nov 6, 2010
First of all they choose that job because they were supose to care about people. And that doesnt give them a right to drink a few off duty then jump in a car to go take care of a fire. If they drink they should stay home. Drinking inpairs everyone abilty even firemen. And if your on the job drinking they should be fired. And that goes for everyone. We appreciate what true firemen do everday. But they should not be drinking and then going to work. If your off duty and wont to drink thats fine just stay home. And people wouldnt be on here talking. And it makes Trumann look bad in general. That just as bad as a DR. going to surgery while he was drunk. Are a pilot flying a plane while drinking. We would not allow that. The person who responded by maybe they do have a few drinks from time to time. SHAME ON YOU. What if a child was traped in a burning building, or someones, mother, father, and the person who was supose to save them was drinking and couldnt hear their cries because their hearing was impaired by the drinking. Would you wont your life put in the hands of someone who was drunk.
amen

Osceola, AR

#16 Nov 7, 2010
You preached it right amen!
Curious

Blytheville, AR

#17 Nov 7, 2010
Just a bunch of women chasers and party animals! That's what our fire dept. consist of! They ALL need to be relplaced!!
amen

Blytheville, AR

#18 Nov 10, 2010
Amen curious you said it right! Replace the fire dept.All of them!!!!!!!!!!
omg

Enterprise, AL

#19 Nov 10, 2010
You people are just sad. You act like theyr a bunch of drunks and they're not. I know them all personally and have had a few with them like grown people do and not one time have I ever seen them leave and respond to a fire while drunk or drinking. I can't believe you idiots don't have anything better to b!tch about the the firefighters who have a good time off duty and the parties you're not invited too lol I have an idea, next time your house is on fire call Marked tree fire dept and see if your house is still standing by the time they get there with their halos. TFD does an excellent job and on that note I hope all of your homes catch on fire and well see how much you want to hate on them then. Idiots

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Nov 10, 2010
hmmm, ok the next time your house is on fire at 2:00 am on a saturday night. The firefighters who were at home enjoying the night on thier time and in bed....can just stay in bed.

Let your house burn.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mobile patrol (Jun '14) 1 hr Laurie 20
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Wow 30,466
Tammy blagg (Apr '12) 8 hr Nah 100
Can DHS come into my house? (Jan '13) 9 hr boss 17
Hootons baby 11 hr Why in the world 21
New mayor 12 hr silence 37
John Anthony Arnoult arrested in Trumann double... (Sep '12) 19 hr ddg 76
Trumann Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web