awsome

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Houston is an awsome guy, has a great voice!!!
talkers

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

i heard some people at the city cafe talking about their performance at the dance one sat. they were saying it was the best they have heard in awhile.. so i take it they are good.. i may stop in and check them out!

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

ive herd him a bunch of times in my book hes the best.
MOJO

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

The band has a good sound but if Houston Steele has made so much money and sang and played with all these big wigs in Nashville and has this big bus why is he playing for nothing but PENNIES.
HAHA So Funny

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

hes such a really good guy and hes an awesome singer
To funny

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

All these comments are from the band because they ain't that good and they had to pay to play at the dance but I guess for trumann this is a good band
Ghost

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

They are a good band
HON

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

He was so good he gave his CD'S away for FIVE BUCKS a piedce. Cheap HUH HE DIDN'T IMPRESS ME ANY.I'VE HEARD BETTER BANDS IN THE PAST. BELIEVE YOU ME I MEAN BETTER.
Mojo rider

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Well that's good he gave people a bargain $ 5 is cheap for a cd. And I've heard him and I liked him. So everyone has an opinion. This is mine, I'm glad you felt the need to share yours. I hope you feel better getting that off your chest.
Real Talk

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

The truth is Houston has played all over the country, every state in the U.S and Canada and has paid enuff dues that he should have been a SuperStar in the country music scene years ago. I've known him since he was 14 yrs old, back when he first started chasing that neon rainbow and he still today gives it his all everytime he steps on stage. I personally think he's the best around and an all around good guy. Check him out along with his band BAD HABIT and I think you will agree!
Janie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

They are a great band
humm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

I have heard them several times and they are okay. I have heard better. They need to learn some more music and not drink so much before show nor take too many pills.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

I THINK THERE THR BEST ARE THAY PLAYING ANYWHERE NEW YEARS EVE ID REALLY LOVE TO SEE THEM AGAIN
Chillbumps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

We each have our own likes and dislikes and I'm speaking from my heart when I say Houston Steele is a great talent that somehow got overlooked while paying his dues on that tough climb to Country Music. Stardom . He is as good as it gets when he plays his guitar and sings! He is also a very good, overly generous

person, And Ladies he is so sexy on and off stage mmmmm! Chillbumps from head to toe !

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

One of the best around.
New Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Houston Steele and Bad Habit will be performing at The Diamond Grill, located on Airport Rd, Jonesboro, AR, this Friday! Don't miss them!
pjones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Went to c him play they were awesome. the best ever .even went and seeen theem play new years eve nite at the vfw a great turn out would. watch them again love the band. .
My vote

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

I also like them I have heard them on different occasions . Different strokes for different folks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 29,628
Homecoming 2 hr Lisa 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
Autumn Eaves 7 hr mountain climber 52
Reward Offered 7 hr connie 7
"Go Vote in November" 14 hr My 2 cents 3
Matt Holmes (May '09) 20 hr 666partywiththede... 9
•••
•••
•••

Trumann Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••