informant

Osceola, AR

#1 Jun 8, 2010
omg!! would someone plz tell ashley to stop having kids and takin d!ck... the last guy she was with said she was like fuck!ng a glass of water,and it was the scarriest stinkiest person he had ever been inside of. the words of day for you ashley is no and douche lmfao
Nothings changed

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2010
She has always been like that, nasty and Will do anyone anytime anywhere that's her motto!
same shit

Osceola, AR

#3 Jun 8, 2010
aint that the truth, i always say let a hoe be a hoe, but damn, somebody should help her!!! lmao,bless it, she is confused, she didnt realize that thing would eventually wear out and begin to have an odd odor! multiple partners mean stds!
ashley

George, WA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
wow!! omg here we go again with the obsession with ashley mfn Wilson!! ok lets talk a lot of shit about her so we can make our jealous b!tch azz feel better bout ourselves!! lmao I most have fukd Ur husband or boyfriend.. my bad.. lol but this is my life not Ur scary azz life that involves making multiple post just because Ur thinking about me it doesn't matter if there good or bad thoughts I'm still what u think about n the time u take to click on my name n post something. well all bless it, I'm flattered.. but I'm sry that me being happy n settled down makes u post lies on me so be it.. I love all my scary azz haters that can't sim to b happy with there own life n think its ok to post sh!t on here about others so everyone including there oldest daughter can get on here n read.. so say whatever u want but I promise Ur still going to b the same person.. bashing me will not change that. but if it makes u feel that much better bout urself. go for it Ur not going to hurt my feelings or ruin a gd thing in my life.. so have fun n keep hating.. every dog has its day.. lmao n I guess my x has been going around fukin glasses of water.. its prolly the action that short d!ck gets..
Nothings changed

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 8, 2010
U talk like the thugs u hang out with , and no u haven't been with my man or my exs cause I wouldn't b with anyone who has been with your nasty low life @ss ! I'm with someone who ain't from around here cause u have been with 90% of the guts here and I wouldn't dare take a chance of getting what u prolly have!
ashley

George, WA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
wow it sure didn't take long for ya to respond I bet all u do set infront of Ur computer with it stuck on my name.. lmao I'm loving it.. u scary azz nasty b!tch I got cha u better watch urself n everything else u got!!
Nothings changed

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 8, 2010
I've heard u got alot... Of nasty odors and a thang called stds! But that's just what's going around bout u!
call em like i c em

Osceola, AR

#8 Jun 8, 2010
i fu@ked ashley for months just bc i culd, she kept wondering why i never got off, hell, it was like a package of hamburger meat, once ur in thats it!!!! lmao, when i saw that thing with the lights on for the first time, i got sccared, it looked like a big one eyed alien!!!!!! so ashley fyi im not hating on you cause you could suck di@k, however for future reference another child will only cause further damage!!!!
aaron wilson

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2010
all you stupid ass punks boys or girls you aint no man woman if your to damm scared to put your name behind what you have to say to me that means that you are scaredddddddd. and if yall are wondering who i am its Aaron l. wilson her brother so when you find the balls to run your mouths about people to the world then come on out from behind that computer screen.thats right you cant,you wont cause you dont know shit about anything so you sit and hide and make up shit, you all must be proud to have a life like a rat
ashley

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2010
that's all they r is scared little bitchz..that r upset cuz there worthless piece of shit never going to amount to anything std having scobby doo snack smelling scary b!tch azz r so jealous of me that they post n repost under different names instead of theres. u no y?? cause there SCARED.. the sh!t they say about me is really the sh!t being said around bout them!! lmao but o well little do they know that this whole post is bout to b traced to a cell phone or computer so have fun hiden behind sh!t after today.. u fukin stupid little scared b!tchz... lmao jk on u nw..
jess

Trumann, AR

#12 Jun 14, 2010
y cant yall just stay out of her life and worry bout your own...all people have a past and im sure u do to. do u want everything bout you put on here!!! she is doing great and is a great mom to her kids so get the fuck over her already....
Michael

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jun 20, 2010
Why do yall have to hate on ashley and i will promise you dont want aaron after you, hell ill have his back anyday and his sisters. So do yourself a favor and get off her ass.
Scared

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Jun 20, 2010
We are so scared ! Literally shivering!!!! "get off her ass" well she loves it like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Parker (Jan '11) 57 min Kim 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Could be 30,539
larry neal 4 hr Kim 6
Country Mart bakery 12 hr Sweets 1
scott wray 12 hr yep 2
Jerry's steakhouse question 12 hr yep 3
Trumann Topix (Jan '11) 12 hr DOH 23
Trumann Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?