First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Claudia

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Agree now all you've done is got 2 threads going. HaHa. Moocher and stupid now. HaHa.
You know

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Ragland needs to get her teens under vontrol
Super Bee

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Ragland needs to get herself under control.
really

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
She's complaining about it being fake, yet her name is a fake name. Lol!
Crazyexgirlfrien d

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2013
She hasn't changed a bit.
justsaying

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 12, 2013
wel u talking bout ragland. i heard this girl tiffany is talking to timothy wolfe. is she cheating on her husband.
ohhhhhh

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Tiffany who?
Ragland

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Ragland
Gravy

Lockhart, TX

#11 Mar 15, 2013
She hasn't been selling on Facebook anymore are y'all happy now?
Biscuits and gravy

Lockhart, TX

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Huh huh are ya are ya happy huh huh
yikes

Edinburg, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Gravy wrote:
She hasn't been selling on Facebook anymore are y'all happy now?
Yes she has daily!!!
pathetic

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Amy has moved up in the world. She has her own little ghetto Walmart!
I think word has got around that she's a pos so no ones buying her crap.
Oh, nice pics of the wedding dress she posted hanging from her mansion in the projects! That should sell quick!
mhm

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
You're the one that is pathetic. Talking crap about a woman who is much better than you. Smh. Amy I love you doll. You need to clean up your fb friends list!
Donna

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2013
She would be a fool to get married and mess up that free rent.
pathetic

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2013
mhm wrote:
You're the one that is pathetic. Talking crap about a woman who is much better than you. Smh. Amy I love you doll. You need to clean up your fb friends list!
Lmfao! She MITE be better than the dog poo on my shoe but she is worthless otherwise. You obviously don't know her very well or you would agree with the facts!
mhm

Mesquite, TX

#18 Mar 16, 2013
I've actually known her years. You obviously don't know her.
his friend

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2013
I wonder if her new man knows how much time she spends talkin to old Gene? Just a heads up Donnie boy. That cell phone you pay for is what she uses to rekindle old times with her ex. Did you know that when they split it wasn't because she didnt love him anymore. She's still in love with him and he loves her. He had to run away because he was accused of being a pedophile and her kids dad wouldn't allow him there. If she ever gets a chance she will be with him again.
All you got to do to prove she don't care for you is lose your job. Bet the lack of $$ will make her a lot less "in love" with you.
Just wondering

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Is Amy still getting married? I noticed she is now trying to sell a wedding dress on Facebook.
And where do you think she gets all the phone cases to sell from?

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Mar 16, 2013
his friend wrote:
I wonder if her new man knows how much time she spends talkin to old Gene? Just a heads up Donnie boy. That cell phone you pay for is what she uses to rekindle old times with her ex. Did you know that when they split it wasn't because she didnt love him anymore. She's still in love with him and he loves her. He had to run away because he was accused of being a pedophile and her kids dad wouldn't allow him there. If she ever gets a chance she will be with him again.
All you got to do to prove she don't care for you is lose your job. Bet the lack of $$ will make her a lot less "in love" with you.
OMG! Another BEAUTIFUL story on Trumann topix! Lol She is still in love with him and he is still in love with her but he had to run away because he was accused of being a pedophile?! Pathetic! Gotta be full of crap to stay in that sewage of a town!
another guest

United States

#22 Mar 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Another BEAUTIFUL story on Trumann topix! Lol She is still in love with him and he is still in love with her but he had to run away because he was accused of being a pedophile?! Pathetic! Gotta be full of crap to stay in that sewage of a town!
And the real BEAUTY of that story is that it's true! The pedophile part is anyways. The rest don't sound too far off either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary 11 hr A veteran 5
April Shepard (Kelley( Blondie ) Thu dan 3
andrew barker (Apr '10) Wed Miss bitch 13
rising theft Wed how 2 solve it 15
misty vandyke Wed concerned 7
McDaniels Realty (Mar '10) May 3 trumannite 14
Destiny Hamilton May 3 Tuff chica 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages