Nope

Melbourne, AR

#1 May 2, 2009
I would say you are crazy to think coach E would leave to take the head coaching job in Marked Tree. Coach E is crazy about baseball here in Trumann!!!!! So the people that are pushing the idea STOP
schoolgirl

Melbourne, AR

#2 May 2, 2009
Well he dosent get the respect he deserves at Trumann School, he does alot for the school , and he would make a great HEAD COACH no matter where he goes. It is obvious he will never get a position at Trumann. I would hate to see him go, but he has to do what he wants to better himself and a future for his son. He needs to follow his dreams and his heart.
schoolgirl

Melbourne, AR

#3 May 2, 2009
I was told a new daycare was opening up in Trumann out by the ambulance. Not sure when it will be open or who is opening it.
Wildcat baseball

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2011
Coach E got his chance as a Head Coach for jr football and it didn't go so well. 0-10 is what his HEAD coaching record is. So the board decides to promote him to HEAD baseball coach. He should win alot of baseball games this season if not he just ruined the best baseball talent Trumann has ever seen? Hogs are recruiting 2 of our players so it should be a GREAT season!

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Wildcat baseball wrote:
Coach E got his chance as a Head Coach for jr football and it didn't go so well. 0-10 is what his HEAD coaching record is. So the board decides to promote him to HEAD baseball coach. He should win alot of baseball games this season if not he just ruined the best baseball talent Trumann has ever seen? Hogs are recruiting 2 of our players so it should be a GREAT season!
it will be hard to beat the talent from the late 90s and 2000 teams alot of good athletes then
Wildcat baseball

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Not saying anything bad about past teams but this team is special! Talk of State Championship and Playing.for the Razorbacks are two things baseball players from Trumann have never done.
sooo

Valders, WI

#7 Sep 25, 2011
Wildcat baseball wrote:
Not saying anything bad about past teams but this team is special! Talk of State Championship and Playing.for the Razorbacks are two things baseball players from Trumann have never done.
Who are these amazing standouts that the Razorbacks are supposedly recruiting? I must have missed the scouts at practice and all.
Really

Brookland, AR

#8 Sep 25, 2011
Wildcat baseball wrote:
Didn't the Trumann teams of 03 and 04 make back to back runs to the final four and one appearance in the title game? They had many players who could throw 90+ and really hit a baseball, but none were Razorback level talent. Are these guys really that good? If so I may have to find time to attend a few games this year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New School Football Stadium 24 min Wildcat mom 10
knock knock knocking (May '16) 3 hr William 26
Trumann sports complex should be renamed nemesi... 3 hr whatever 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 38,779
Trumann fire 8 hr councilman 2
David (Oct '16) 9 hr Terri 43
david adams 11 hr Jeremy 2

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance