wondering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

I have had problems at both but I'd have to say sonic. Was just wondering which one everyone else picks. Keep in mind service as well as food.
rysungal

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Definately Sonic, Brandie Price is the greatest.
wondering wrote:
I have had problems at both but I'd have to say sonic. Was just wondering which one everyone else picks. Keep in mind service as well as food.
meee

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

By far sonic! Mcdonalds screws my order up every time!
Abc

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Mcdonalds!!!!!!!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Definitely Sonic! More varied menu, food is hotter, drinks served better, better service, definitely a better place to work. The tips are awesome.
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

McDonald's has a lot of nice people. I love going there. There ff r great and the big mac could be a little juicy not dry,but Sonics night crew sucks.....a bunch of rude kids work there!!!!
rysungal

White Hall, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

and wrote:
McDonald's has a lot of nice people. I love going there. There ff r great and the big mac could be a little juicy not dry,but Sonics night crew sucks.....a bunch of rude kids work there!!!!
They are rude becauses of dumd asses like you
wonderin

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

i love the crew at mcdonalds
kickinwing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

I've seen kids inside sonic at night that I KNOW don't work there. Its like its a hang out club or something. The never get my order right. And are very rude I don't eat there anymore.
wonderin

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

i hate 2 hear that bout sonic..i guess i wont be stopping by there anytime soon. how is subway?
what

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

no doubt - i went there and the dude in the window didnt so much as speak to me. no thank you, no here ya go, nothing. total lack of personality!
YoOoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

After wat ive heard about sonic ill nvr eat there again. Fryers dropping burger patties and cooking them anyway?!?! Discusting. And if sum1 there dnt like u id suggest u nt order any food from there at all from wat i heard they do 2 ppls stuff. But thats all just say so no hard facts.
heeey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

I've never had any problems frm sonic. I like mcdonalds too but every time I eat their food it messes my stomache alll up....
hmm

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

both are bad at night time when teenagers are workin. Go in the day when adults are workin and normally you get the right stuff and good service.. stay clear of both on weekends. No tellin what kind of food or service you might get. There is a girl that works the back window at Mc D's that needs to stop texting while she is working.
Trumann

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Ya go to sonic and the girls will be trying to fu@k ur husband....I don't like that Jessica Bit@h..

Since: Aug 10

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

i love happy hour cherry dp baby but i need more cherries
blaaa hahhaaa

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

McDonalds in town is a JOKE! Screw up every order! McDonalds is a hambuger and fry joint, How fn hard is it to make a burger and some fries? Its not like that have 400 things on the menu and it takes awhile to figure out how to make an item...R E T A R D S!
LOL

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Trumann wrote:
Ya go to sonic and the girls will be trying to fu@k ur husband....I don't like that Jessica Bit@h..
LOL Glad I'm not the only one that knows this. Like the food but not the ppl.
jewels

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Sonic is bout the most unfriendly drive thru! how long does it take to make a soda???? geese
lol

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

ahahaa. i love it! theres a bunch of dirty wh*res that work at sonic. especially during the day time. i think they suck d*ck for their tips!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Trumann Forum right now

Search the Trumann Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Pondering 28,954
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr whiskers 9,788
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 3,832
Trumann Superintendent 2 hr Hello 26
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Green earth 206
any one know sandy leach ? (Aug '08) 19 hr sgl 5
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) Tue Newport 213
•••
•••
•••
Trumann Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trumann Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000