Two victims in Monday shooting in Tru...

Two victims in Monday shooting in Trumann

There are 54 comments on the KAIT-TV story from May 6, 2013, titled Two victims in Monday shooting in Trumann. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

TRUMANN, AR - A Monday night shooting in Trumann has left two men hospitalized. According to Trumann Police Chief Chad Henson, a call came around 10:30pm. Two men were shot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 May 7, 2013
Who was it
news

United States

#2 May 7, 2013
Curious if you look at other post on here you see it , duman##
out of towner

Atlanta, TX

#3 May 7, 2013
news wrote:
what's a duman##???
True

Trumann, AR

#4 May 7, 2013
Zac Thompson Is On Life Support. & I DOnt KNow Anything About Brandon Dude.. I Heard They Was Shooting At Each Other. & Both Are In THe Hospital
omg

United States

#5 May 7, 2013
Does anyone know the status of Brandon? Or what this started over?
hey

State University, AR

#6 May 7, 2013
or why the first thread disappeared.
Just askin

Blytheville, AR

#7 May 7, 2013
Were drugs involved I wonder?
outsider

Rochester, MI

#8 May 7, 2013
A Family's good name was mentioned in that thread it could have cause false accusations.
r u serious

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 7, 2013
outsider wrote:
A Family's good name was mentioned in that thread it could have cause false accusations.
I didn't see a family's good name! Thompson, whitlatch, and matney?? Where's the good name?
yup

Rowlett, TX

#10 May 7, 2013
Freakn to high to have a gun.... lol. "Naps for everyone"

Jonesboro, AR

#11 May 7, 2013
TRUMANN, AR (KAIT)– Police say drug use and negligent use of a firearm led to two men being shot in Trumann Monday night.

According to Trumann Police, Brandon Whitlach and Zachary Thompson were shot Monday night while they were using drugs.

Trumann Police Chief Chad Henson, Whitlach pulled out his 9mm handgun when it went off striking Whitlach in the leg and Thompson in the arm and chest.

Thompson is listed in critical condition, while Whitlach has been released.

Whitlach faces a charge of battery in the second degree.

A third person, Terry Matney, was a witness to the shooting. He was arrested on outstanding warrant from Craighead County. He doesn't face any charges in connection to the shooting.
Well

United States

#12 May 7, 2013
Looks like that " families good name" was not so good after all. People in this town are not stupid. We know who the druggies are.

United States

#13 May 7, 2013
Get the dope out your veins and hope in your brains! Unfortunately there will probably be no hope.
Curious

United States

#16 May 7, 2013
news wrote:
. I am not dumb, I just don't belive everything I read!
poostank

United States

#17 May 7, 2013
Stay off drugs. Live clean and sober.
Gangster wannabes

Manila, AR

#18 May 7, 2013
I think it's karma, these fu$&ing idiots that have probably never held a gun want to be gangsters and badasses and wear their pants sagging, their cap bill flat and cocked sideways, sport their bling and carry a piece. Well congrats numbnuts, you're some fu$&ing gangster...... your dumba$$ managed to shoot you and your homey. How tough do you look now moron? If you were so fu$&ing hard you wouldn't need that gun anyways. This is a prime example of natural selection at work. If you're stupid enough to mix drugs and guns or even be around it then don't come crying when you shoot yourself or someone else. How tough and gangster do you feel now with your "homeboy" up there laying in critical condition because you aren't smart enough to handle a firearm.

United States

#20 May 7, 2013
Gangster wannabes wrote:
I think it's karma, these fu$&ing idiots that have probably never held a gun want to be gangsters and badasses and wear their pants sagging, their cap bill flat and cocked sideways, sport their bling and carry a piece. Well congrats numbnuts, you're some fu$&ing gangster...... your dumba$$ managed to shoot you and your homey. How tough do you look now moron? If you were so fu$&ing hard you wouldn't need that gun anyways. This is a prime example of natural selection at work. If you're stupid enough to mix drugs and guns or even be around it then don't come crying when you shoot yourself or someone else. How tough and gangster do you feel now with your "homeboy" up there laying in critical condition because you aren't smart enough to handle a firearm.
Exactly! A real job wouldn't hurt these kids. They have to much time on there hands! Not to mention maybe some sleep too. Stay up for days. They all need to be charged with drugs and dude that pulled the trigger needs to spend some time in jail. Bet those pants won't sag in jail!!!
yup

Rowlett, TX

#21 May 7, 2013
Needless to say, Shuldve kept pull in out that needle and shot urselves with that... lmfao
Common sense

United States

#22 May 7, 2013
I guess the Matneys name is who they were considering good lmao since they are usually high as he## & worthless
sad

United States

#23 May 7, 2013
Where did the shooting take place? I mean seriously. Why pull out a gun? Just punch someone in the face. That hurts a lot less!! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good news 10 min Sheila 1
Liar 2 hr XXD 9
blagg (Dec '15) 2 hr XXD 19
jacque tyler (Sep '08) 6 hr Old friend 46
Jimmy knight 13 hr Citizen 5
Clearing the air 14 hr Unkown 5
Honey 20 hr Samantha Treadway 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages