Comments
21 - 40 of 60 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2013
guest2

Covington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 11, 2012
 
It kinda weird that the police won't give hardly any information on this either. They usually give a lot of information after an arrest. I not so sure they're done yet.
cali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 12, 2012
 
Shay wrote:
& it isn't anyone's business what he does or doesn't do. So I don't know why everyone tries to make it their business.
hes a meth head piece of shit!!!! Got it. He beat and shot an innocent women to death. Hes a gutless coward!!!!!!! May he rot his ass in prison. Cant effin wait, hope they fry his ass!!!
Shay_is_an_idiot

Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 12, 2012
 
He's a crazy strung out Meth head. Thats why. Someone probably smoked the last hit on him
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 12, 2012
 
Pain is not something you can see from the outside. The pain that these 3 families are going through must be devastating. Murder is wrong and according to the newspapers, this man has taken responsibility for his actions. Which is more than I can say for many. Who are we to judge anyone? You may or not know those involved in this tragedy but you can not always judge a book by its cover. John Arnoult may look like what you call him but is he that? No, he is obviously a man who has been broken down by things that no one should have to bear. Is what happened right? No. What happened to Connie cole will never be right no matter how ugly you talk about anyone. Do any of you that get on here to say ugly things care? No. Things like this can happen to anyone and I just hope that none of you have to be in a situation that causes so much grief and pain. However if you find yourself in such pain, I hope that there are people out there to build you and your family up instead of tear you down. Continue to say what you will, it is your right.
peewee

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 12, 2012
 
y would u wait so long to kill a man who has maybe two months to live? killing him just ended his pain and suffering.
hereitis

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 12, 2012
 
peewee wrote:
y would u wait so long to kill a man who has maybe two months to live? killing him just ended his pain and suffering.
Maybe he didn't know he was dying, and the woman there would have been a witness.
mommy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 13, 2012
 
yall dont know what the hell had happened so yall need to quit talkin shit. get all the facts together. and poff started staklin his family again. and who are yall to say he is a strung out meth head. he aint one and it aint none of yalls god damn business what his address is. he is bein a man and confessed that he did it. so yall can quit talkin shit. most people denies it.
Anonymous

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 13, 2012
 
mommy wrote:
yall dont know what the hell had happened so yall need to quit talkin shit. get all the facts together. and poff started staklin his family again. and who are yall to say he is a strung out meth head. he aint one and it aint none of yalls god damn business what his address is. he is bein a man and confessed that he did it. so yall can quit talkin shit. most people denies it.
If it's true that poff started stalking his family again, I can understand him acting to prevent the imminent danger to his family. I cannot, however, understand why an honest man would kill an innocent bystander.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 13, 2012
 
Shay_is_an_idiot wrote:
well I guess theres no reason he should plead not guilty since you just told the world that he committed murder...$%#@ idiot
he confused dumb azz
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 13, 2012
 
guest wrote:
Why would the guy wait 10 years to track the molester down?
maybe because the child rapest was stalking his family again
peewee

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 13, 2012
 
if hes not a meth head hes a crackhead. just cause hes owning up to it dont make him a man. just a scared little boy lol
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 13, 2012
 
Everyone has the right to protect themselves AND their family. We are Americans. Maybe he didn't have to go to the "molesters"home but that was the choice he made. Let a jury figure it out. I'm not saying he's innocent just saying maybe he thought he had no choice.
bytheway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 13, 2012
 
May rat poison would have been a better weapon.
MEMAW

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 14, 2012
 
guest wrote:
Why would the guy wait 10 years to track the molester down?
...... because he was just a LITTLE BOY when that SOB did that to his BABY sister..and they went to the police to try and get that SOB to quit stalkin them..he went to their jobs and made phone calls and alot more but the police and da told them they need to back off that he had rights ...welL What about their rights he stole that baby girls life ruined tony's life they had no rights but he does BULL SHIT!! I AM GLAD THAT SOB IS NOT EVER GOIN TO BE ABLE TO HURT ANOTHER CHILD AND JUST THINK HE LIVED BY A SCHOOL,,SO FOR EVERYONE THAT IS POPPIN OFF AT THE MOUTH KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND WALK IN THEIR SHOES
MEMAW

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 14, 2012
 
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true that poff started stalking his family again, I can understand him acting to prevent the imminent danger to his family. I cannot, however, understand why an honest man would kill an innocent bystander.
.....IT IS TRUE THIS FAMILY WENT TO THE POLICE AND WAS TOLD TO BACK OFF THAT THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING THAT POFF HAD RIGHTS...POFF GOT OF PRISON WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A LEVEL 4 SEX OFFENDER BUT A LAWYER GOT IT REDUCED TO A LEVEL 2.POFF ALWAYS KEPT LOADED GUNS AT HIS HOUSE SO WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN POFF WAS A WOMAN BEATER ALSO SO HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO HAVE BEAT THAT WOMAN TILL WE KNOW THE WHOLE STROY ABOUT HER IT IS BEST TO KEEP OUR MOUTHS SHUT..BUT I DO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT POFF MAY HE ROT IN HELL IM GLAD THE SOB IS DEAD!!
Anonymous

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 14, 2012
 
MEMAW wrote:
<quoted text>...... because he was just a LITTLE BOY when that SOB did that to his BABY sister..and they went to the police to try and get that SOB to quit stalkin them..he went to their jobs and made phone calls and alot more but the police and da told them they need to back off that he had rights ...welL What about their rights he stole that baby girls life ruined tony's life they had no rights but he does BULL SHIT!! I AM GLAD THAT SOB IS NOT EVER GOIN TO BE ABLE TO HURT ANOTHER CHILD AND JUST THINK HE LIVED BY A SCHOOL,,SO FOR EVERYONE THAT IS POPPIN OFF AT THE MOUTH KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND WALK IN THEIR SHOES
The cops were claiming that the convicted registered sex offender had the right to terrorize his previous victim? Hell, you can get a restraining order on anyone for any reason. All you have to do is pay the fee. If someone on parole or probation violates a restraining order, they usually have that probation or parole revoked and go to prison.
citizen of trumann

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 14, 2012
 
but now he has ruined his own life by killing him. he will go to prison,was it worth it? 2 wrongs does not make it right. i don't know any of them personally, but killing is wrong. let justice do it's job.
bytheway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 14, 2012
 
Justice did its job
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 14, 2012
 
He did not go looking for Poff, Poff came here looking for trouble himself.After getting out of prison for child molestation he left Magee,Ar. came to Jonesboro looking for the mother and daughter and he found them and stalked and terrized them and when it was reported to the jpd they said there was nothing they could do until he does bodily harm it was also reported to tpd and said the same.He was only given 2 or 3 years for his crime so where is the justice or the help when it was asked for.But this TRASH kept putting himself in his face,so dont feel sorry for him he only got what he was begging for.And dont get me wrong i am not condonning his death.He was a level 4 sex affender the worst kind and was somehow reduced to a level 2.Be thankful it wasnt your kid.
bytheway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 14, 2012
 
citizen of trumann wrote:
but now he has ruined his own life by killing him. he will go to prison,was it worth it? 2 wrongs does not make it right. i don't know any of them personally, but killing is wrong. let justice do it's job.
Justice did its job

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Trumann Forum right now

Search the Trumann Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 36 min Speller feller 28,959
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 2 hr caller 257
Trumann Superintendent 3 hr yea 27
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 4 hr Knock knock 827
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 4 hr Knock knock 407
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Knock knock 1,762
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 4 hr Knock knock 214
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trumann Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trumann News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumann
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••