John Anthony Arnoult arrested in Trum...

John Anthony Arnoult arrested in Trumann double murder

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Just saw it on KAIT!
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 9, 2012
TRUMANN, AR (KAIT)- A Jonesboro man has been arrested in connection with the deaths of John Poff and Constance "Connie" Cole.

A weeklong joint investigation by the Arkansas State Police and the Trumann Police Department led to the arrest of 28-year-old John Anthony Arnoult.

ASP and TPD issued an arrest warrant for Arnoult, charging him with two counts of Capital Murder.

Arnoult was arrested Sunday without incident. He's being held in the Poinsett County Detention Center awaiting a first appearance hearing.

The investigation is ongoing and Region 8 News will continue to update you with more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2012 KAIT. All Rights
Wondering

Haslet, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Where did this man live?

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Sep 9, 2012
I've never even herd of this man
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 10, 2012
The police report that he is from Jonesboro.
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Anybody familiar with him? I've seen him but don't know him.
guest me

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 11, 2012
I don't know him but he looks really familiar. As bad as they are saying it was I don't think he could have done this all by himself. I just have a feeling someone helped him. This guy looks like a BIG TIME strung out meth head so if that is the case I bet drugs and money were involved. A tragic and scary way for your life to end!!!
Shay

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Um, He's my Godbrother so quit talking shit. The reason he killed John Poff was because of personal reason which are of NOBODY's concern besides family. So talk what you know!
Shay

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
& it isn't anyone's business what he does or doesn't do. So I don't know why everyone tries to make it their business.
one love

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 11, 2012
he is not a strung out meth head. and he did do it by himself. dont get on here talking shit about something you know nothing about. it wasnt for money or drugs, John poff was a child molester. so please know your facts before you start tryin to talk bout shit
Shay

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Sep 11, 2012
one love wrote:
he is not a strung out meth head. and he did do it by himself. dont get on here talking shit about something you know nothing about. it wasnt for money or drugs, John poff was a child molester. so please know your facts before you start tryin to talk bout shit
Amennnnnn! Love youuuu. <3 :)
Shay_is_an_idiot

Billerica, MA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
well I guess theres no reason he should plead not guilty since you just told the world that he committed murder...$%#@ idiot
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Shay u need to be settin right beside that sorry peace of s**t both of u are nothing but trash...
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Godbrother my a**. U were prob sleeping with him..

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2012
The paper said he confessed. If it was a crime of passion....like revenge for molestation he might be charged with a lesser crime.
myfox

Trumann, AR

#16 Sep 11, 2012
http://www.silobreaker.com/decadeold-sex-case...

Decade-Old Sex Case Possible Motive for Murders
TRUMANN, AR ( abc24.com )- Could the possible motive in the deaths of a terminally ill man and his caretaker be a sex crime dating back more than a decade?On Sunday, Arkansas State Police arrested John Arnoult, 28, of Jonesboro and charged him in the September ...[ Published 12 hours ago by My Eyewitness News ]
guest2

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2012
myfox wrote:
http://www.silobreaker.com/dec adeold-sex-case-possible-motiv e-for-murders-5_22659690536024 14688
Decade-Old Sex Case Possible Motive for Murders
TRUMANN, AR ( abc24.com )- Could the possible motive in the deaths of a terminally ill man and his caretaker be a sex crime dating back more than a decade?On Sunday, Arkansas State Police arrested John Arnoult, 28, of Jonesboro and charged him in the September ...[ Published 12 hours ago by My Eyewitness News ]
The answer to that first question is NOT!!!!!

United States

#18 Sep 11, 2012
Why would the guy wait 10 years to track the molester down?
guest2

United States

#19 Sep 11, 2012
That's my question and also why do that to Connie for no reason?

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2012
Hmmmmm.....just doesn't make since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabe 1 hr Guerita 2
walmart 1 hr Family 76
David Rutledge 2 hr Concerned parent 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Alphapapa 42,936
deleted threads 8 hr Yep 11
fat cops 18 hr Wow 27
bribes 19 hr Well 2

Trumann Jobs

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages