whatever

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Y do people get on here and start bull shit about people they know nothing about o mean for real get a life and stop worrying about what other people do its now of ur business
misty

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Well if everybody would mind their own buss. Then this town n world would be a much better place
THoward

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2012
misty wrote:
Well if everybody would mind their own buss. Then this town n world would be a much better place
. Maybe if mothers would keep their kids instead of ditching out on them, the town may be better. I'm lucky to have MY mom and dad who took care of me when I wasn't even their child
u no it

Bexar, AR

#4 Feb 23, 2012
thats why i treat all my kids as if they was my own blood
meth is bad

Trumann, AR

#5 Feb 24, 2012
THoward wrote:
<quoted text>. Maybe if mothers would keep their kids instead of ditching out on them, the town may be better. I'm lucky to have MY mom and dad who took care of me when I wasn't even their child
Maybe some children are better off with new parents other than the birth family. It sounds like to me you have something you want to say to someone particular and are beating around the bush. are you even old enough to be on this site and do your parents know?
misty

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Well I'm more then sure I know who thoward is or its someone pretending to be her and let me say this I didn't just give her up! Ya I can be woman enough to addmit I was on drugs but I have been cleean and sober for over 11 years now and that's a lot more then what some ppl can say for themselfs! I love each and everyone of my kids with all of my heart! I'm only human and us humans do make mistakes! If I was this monster of a mom the judge wouldn't of never given me my other 2 kids back now would he? No he sure wouldnt! And I did not ditch out on taya lynn, she's the only 1 of my kids tht looks just like me. And the hipacrites thts been raiseing her promised me they would let me see her every once in awhile n well its been 6 years or longer since I've talked to her, told her I loved her or anything. I want taya lynn to know that I love her with all of my heart n soul. There's not a day tht goes by I don't think about u taya, I think about u each n everyday, min. Sec. Hour! I know ur going to wanna ask me all kinds of questions. N I'm ready to answer them, I'm on fb. I always tryed getting d.h n r.h to allow my other 2 kids to come n see taya without me being any where's around I even told them id get my uncle to bring them n they wouldn't even allow tht. But there's 1 thing they can never have or take away from me n thts the love a mother (me) has for her child
Right on

Trumann, AR

#7 Feb 24, 2012
That was a good explanation.I could tell it came from the heart!!
Diane

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Feb 24, 2012
Go cry us a river misty. She's better off
two face

Trumann, AR

#9 Feb 25, 2012
Diane wrote:
Go cry us a river misty. She's better off
You got all the room in the world to talk your kids are better off too! how can you get on here and talk about someone elses kids when you dont even have your own? One of them you let your bf mollest and the other one he beat! I saw it on pochahontas topix,,,
Diane

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2012
two face wrote:
<quoted text>You got all the room in the world to talk your kids are better off too! how can you get on here and talk about someone elses kids when you dont even have your own? One of them you let your bf mollest and the other one he beat! I saw it on pochahontas topix,,,
. Funny because I've never given birth to any child. Too funny. I do no misty
wow

Grenada, MS

#11 Mar 3, 2012
This site amazes me.
To Misty

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2012
Idk u personally but your last statement seemed real & heart felt ... At least u are trying!
misty

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2012
To Misty wrote:
Idk u personally but your last statement seemed real & heart felt ... At least u are trying!
id like to say thanks for tht. I am trying very hard, I'm enjoying like much better without dope, so to all the junkies u should try getting clean n enjoying life like I am! I do love all 3 of my children no matter what has happend, don and royce can never take the love I. Her mother has for her. Weather they like it or not I'm the 1 tht gave birth to tht beauitful little gurl tht looks just like me! Royce can't have kids of her own so her n don like getting other ppls kids just like her own brothers son. Everybody doesn't know the pain I go threw on a daily bases, and at times I have major major brake downs of course when I'm alone becuz I miss taya lynn more then life its self.
Block

Bexar, AR

#14 Mar 4, 2012
misty wrote:
<quoted text> id like to say thanks for tht. I am trying very hard, I'm enjoying like much better without dope, so to all the junkies u should try getting clean n enjoying life like I am! I do love all 3 of my children no matter what has happend, don and royce can never take the love I. Her mother has for her. Weather they like it or not I'm the 1 tht gave birth to tht beauitful little gurl tht looks just like me! Royce can't have kids of her own so her n don like getting other ppls kids just like her own brothers son. Everybody doesn't know the pain I go threw on a daily bases, and at times I have major major brake downs of course when I'm alone becuz I miss taya lynn more then life its self.
. Give it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min Reality Check 39,430
This is Darrell 1 hr Sheila 60
A Message for YOU!!! 1 hr Sheila 33
foster kids 4 hr Intolerant of Racism 31
Disrespect of the US Flag and military (Jan '17) 4 hr American 8
Derrick bushong 10 hr Joker 25
amanda stone 18 hr Guest 4

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance