jeremy / ameliia / kelly & morgan ste...

jeremy / ameliia / kelly & morgan stephanie smith

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kno fo sure not wondering

Fenton, MO

#1 Dec 22, 2010
these are the master minds behind all the bust in trumann.. this is not a guess this a for sure and positive answer ...let it be known that staying away from these clowns is not the answer . stoping the drug use all together is the answer..but staying away from them is only a safe and temporary fix...listen to this warning...if you think this is a joke just ask some of these people if they ever get out of jail... donnie wayne ,chris byram, lagina clariday,wayne holman,wayne carter,and so on ...these clowns steel and are just as bad of dopers and pill popers as the ones they tell on . so if you know when and where they do it turn them in ... because they would do it to you...better believe it ...
Suzie

Trumann, AR

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Amelia and Jeremy are staying with her Mother Linda, last road on speedway turn where the old white church is, go all the way down and its the small house facing the road.
amelia cuz

Manila, AR

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Amelia and jeremy is not staying with her mother they live in jonesboro in some apartment's and has been ever since 1 week before thanksgiving.And if you go to her mom's house i will get involve and you dont want that trust me. I know who is starting this suzie so you might want to stop.

From Amelia's cuz
no joke

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 22, 2010
That whole family is nasty. As far as them ratting ppl out.. GOOD I hope they all get busted.
upt

Manila, AR

#6 Dec 22, 2010
which family are you talking about?
upt

Manila, AR

#7 Dec 22, 2010
no joke wrote:
That whole family is nasty. As far as them ratting ppl out.. GOOD I hope they all get busted.
Which family are you talking about?
master minds

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2010
these guys work real close with tpd along with alot of other people ,,, champ mason , paul creesy,jr , mickey mouse, scotty armstrong , clariday . jimmy koker . carl cook . mitch brown, jennifer floyd , marsha floyd , amy bivens , wess moon , donnie wayne . angie blagg the list goes on and on the best thing to do in trumann is not to do drugs , reason look at some of these guys and where it got them nowhere just being a snitch because their drugs are more important than you are to them.
jones

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2011
yeah these guys are snitches just to get out of trouble they thought anyway... guess what it is going to bite you guys right in the bung hole.lmao
you think ur a master min

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 3, 2011
let me tell u master mind jimmy koker u naing and others u dont even no koker or u would get it right so when u no real names post it he dosnt live in trumann or go there and stefanie i mean morgan smith come on with it.u cost a good man to go down ur turn is comin lot lizard.....
Coker

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2011
It is Coker dummy and so what if it is me what you going to do lmao
power house

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 17, 2011
ur day is cumin and so if i was u i would be lookin over my shoulder even in broad daylight,u will feel the results.....lmao
guess

Bexar, AR

#15 Jan 12, 2013
It is bout time some one stand up to these people does any body know what happen with Jeremy and the IRS did he have to pay any taxation back none of them r worth a crap 'u
Michael

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2013
guess wrote:
It is bout time some one stand up to these people does any body know what happen with Jeremy and the IRS did he have to pay any taxation back none of them r worth a crap 'u
No he did not pay a dime back. Found in his favor.

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Imagine that, THEY always get by with everything ! Someday they will pay
guess

Bexar, AR

#18 Jan 13, 2013
How they find in his favor Jeremy has never done any thing for that little boy so how did they find in his favor that is messed up
joey

Lexington, TX

#19 Jan 13, 2013
guest wrote:
Imagine that, THEY always get by with everything ! Someday they will pay
They both work hard with no help from anyone. They are now clean and doing great. Jealous mich?

Bexar, AR

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Who and Why would anyone be jealous of them. ANYONE could LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL. Try getting it the hard way!!
wow

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2013
You may not be jealous of anyone lying cheating or stealing, but you are obviously jealous of how good they are doing now. They have a beautiful home and life for themselves and apparently you just can't stand that. As far as Jeremy not taking care of that kid, why would he even he doesn't belong to him? That came out of Patricia and Faith's mouth themselves. They told me he wanted a dna but they knew it wouldn't come back his. If they want him taking care of him its simple. GET A DNA DONE! Until then grow up and get a life.
local

Manila, AR

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Thats right, I agree..
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jan 14, 2013
What's up with Stephanie smith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Beater 1 hr Tim 1
Rikki and David 1 hr for the kids sake 17
wendy reeder 2 hr Jbro 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 35,036
Gary Stout 3 hr Curious 1
Country Mart (Oct '16) 5 hr Trumann countrymart 11
Angie S. 6 hr innocent bystander 1

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance