First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truly stated

United States

#41 Sep 5, 2009
William Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>i know who you are lol how you been??
Did he start thread"if so" he is such a goof.

Since: Jul 09

Trumann, AR

#42 Sep 12, 2009
someone told me jj would put a wig on john brown and call him natalie? thats kinda weird dont ya think? he also said "your not gay if you dont swallow" thats what jj said personaly i think thats gay chris c told me all of this he said all of it was true! he swore on a marlyn manson cd
my heros

United States

#43 Sep 13, 2009
William Wallace wrote:
someone told me jj would put a wig on john brown and call him natalie? thats kinda weird dont ya think? he also said "your not gay if you dont swallow" thats what jj said personaly i think thats gay chris c told me all of this he said all of it was true! he swore on a marlyn manson cd
U both are something. We all know he has always wore a wig around Trumann giving it out he said he made better money that way.
HEY

Brookland, AR

#44 Sep 21, 2009
NCL wrote:
J.J hogan is my best friend been that way sents grade school. in school we all ways hung out if one was there the other was close by. he is a lazy fat fu#ker but i wouldnt have him any other way. and i can bash him all i want. he has let a few good girls get away but we have all made mistakes. he will wake one day and get every thing to gether,and if he dont o well he is still my best friend. jj dont do any thing until he is damn good and ready he has always been that way. so hell yea GO JJ!!!!!!
I think i know who you are!Do you have many of bro & sis? ha!
HEY

Brookland, AR

#45 Sep 21, 2009
HEY wrote:
<quoted text>I think i know who you are!Do you have many of bro & sis? ha!
GIRL I knew you was changin THE M TO A N HA HA girl you so crazy, LOOK AT MY POST NAME ,You'll get it!!!!!!! HEY!!!
hello

Saint Albans, WV

#46 Sep 25, 2009
Jen wrote:
I could totally see him starting this thread about himself too. I do know that he has a little boy that he doesn't know about, or at least he didn't used to know about him. The boy belongs to Angela Grimes, his name is Jacob Elrod. She wanted to trap Barry so she told him the baby was his, but she knew it was JJ's all along. Take a look at the boy and you will have no doubt who his dad really is. It's pretty sad, really. He must be about 11 or so now. Thankfully, he doesn't live with Angela. He lives with her parents. JJ should think about that sometime and the fact he has a son.
he also has a daughter with jessica cook they dont live in trumann anymore
John

Sunnyvale, CA

#47 Oct 4, 2009
I heard j.j. Hogan got arrested 4 masterbating in the bathroom with a peice of chicken.

Brockwell, AR

#48 Oct 5, 2009
No, it was bologna. They let him go though.
served

United States

#49 Oct 5, 2009
I heard it was with a chicken.
Jon brown

Sunnyvale, CA

#50 Oct 8, 2009
wilbur wilcoxn wrote:
so how many chicks want 2 sleep with jj??
i still have the wigg you used to make me wear. I miss you big boy!
to all the dumbass people

Blytheville, AR

#51 Oct 25, 2009
jj is alive and well who ever wants to sleep with him he is all for it he goes where ever he can fit in
none

United States

#52 Jan 18, 2010
jj needs to shower and Def does NOT have a big pennis!!! but is f**king funny!
ex girlfriend

Gregory, AR

#53 Jan 19, 2010
Oh JJ, you were not a good boyfriend. You lied and cheated every chance you got and to be completely honest your d**k is not big... Your a loser who still gets a daily allowance from momma. Your mom and dad have worked their butts off to ensure a good life you and you have nothing but take advantage of that and do everything you could to be a disappointment. Im sure your mom even pays your child support. Its kinda sad really but funny to me!
play on player

United States

#54 Jan 19, 2010
he is a tat crystal meth head "thats cool"
all i want

Cookeville, TN

#55 Jan 19, 2010
play on player is full of shit he is not on meth ur just a fu@#Ing hater
ex girlfriend

Gregory, AR

#56 Jan 19, 2010
ah sh*t he aint on meth. if he is tattooin he is on meth.
FTW

United States

#57 Mar 15, 2011
ex girlfriend wrote:
ah sh*t he aint on meth. if he is tattooin he is on meth.
bitches n haters i love it anymore shit to talk ive read all this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holley Cook 38 min Karma 19
Liar 5 hr Privateeye 7
Mormon temple with lighthouse 11 hr Preachers Daughter 1
Kim creecy is a fake 11 hr Preachers Daughter 6
mellissa presley 18 hr sad 12
Paul West a nark? (Nov '12) 19 hr Hater 12
Brandi Irvin? Thu Guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages