Wanting to help kids in need...

Wanting to help kids in need...

Posted in the Trumann Forum

SOS

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Me and my Husband have decided to buy for a few kids that will not be getting much or any christmas. If you know of anyone that needs help please comment below. Please no harsh word's!!
I KNOW 2

Monette, AR

#2 Oct 25, 2011
THAT COULD USE HELP.
SOS

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Oct 25, 2011
I really don't want to put my name on here but if you are willing to go ahead and I will contact you..
ya right

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
I really don't want to put my name on here but if you are willing to go ahead and I will contact you..
Can't afford Christmas but you can afford a computer?
SOS

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Maybe you need some reading lessons I didn't say I needed it. I was telling her or him I was willing to buy for them just put a name one here..
ya right

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Why would someone completely embarrass themselves by putting their name on her for a charity hand out? It sounds like you just want to start trouble. Just take a walk around Trumann..I'm sure you'll run into someone who needs your help.
fire fighter

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Contact the fire department they collect gifts for needy every year, that is if your giving from the heart and don't need to be recognized for your gift!
SOS

Bexar, AR

#8 Oct 26, 2011
Maybe this isn't for you...First of all they said they new 2 people well they can easily put there email address on here or something to let me know where to start at.Do I want to just walk up to someone's house and say. Do you need Christmas for your family ''no'' second of all I know the city does this but its not the way I would like to do. Don't you think all kids that have a home and get Christmas every year should be able to give to another child not to just a city. Second of all if I was just doing it to be recognized I sure wouldn't be doing it at all...I know alot of people I could help out but would they except it is the problem!!
SOS

Bexar, AR

#9 Oct 26, 2011
ya right wrote:
Why would someone completely embarrass themselves by putting their name on her for a charity hand out? It sounds like you just want to start trouble. Just take a walk around Trumann..I'm sure you'll run into someone who needs your help.
Not every one is a B**** don't you use your foodstamp card when you go to the store? Ok so why not just post a name!! If you can set on your ass all day and not do a thing and get free food handed to you then I think you can do something to help out your child...It shouldn't matter!!
Never

Brookland, AR

#10 Oct 26, 2011
fire fighter wrote:
Contact the fire department they collect gifts for needy every year, that is if your giving from the heart and don't need to be recognized for your gift!
PLEASE!!!!NOT TRUMANNS
SOS idea

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Buy the gifts, wrap the gifts and take them to any biker you know or if you don't know a biker let me know we do a toy run for children every year, and I would be proud to represent you!
ya right

Wynne, AR

#12 Oct 26, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Not every one is a B**** don't you use your foodstamp card when you go to the store? Ok so why not just post a name!! If you can set on your ass all day and not do a thing and get free food handed to you then I think you can do something to help out your child...It shouldn't matter!!
I can assure you I never have nor will I ever be on food stamps. I have a well paying job and I'm more than likely paying for YOUR food stamps. You know this site is trash and If someone put their name saying they needed help, everyone would just bash and make fun. Why you dont try a church or the nursing home I'f you'd really want to help..that's what I do after i sell my foodstamps lol I knew you were nothing but a prick
Knows someone in need

Harrisburg, AR

#13 Oct 27, 2011
I know a family who is needing help. Mom is a single mom that just went through a rough divorce and has 2 kids that will not have much at all. This family would appreciate anything that they could get. Thanks for what you are doing.
wow

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2011
I know the bikers idea is one you can give the gifts to and they will ensure the needy gets them!
ill help

Monette, AR

#15 Oct 31, 2011
what can i do
idea

Valders, WI

#16 Nov 1, 2011
I would contact the fire dept. Or pediatric day clinic or head start, they ususally give their kids presents every year.
SOS

Bexar, AR

#18 Nov 3, 2011
ya right wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you I never have nor will I ever be on food stamps. I have a well paying job and I'm more than likely paying for YOUR food stamps. You know this site is trash and If someone put their name saying they needed help, everyone would just bash and make fun. Why you dont try a church or the nursing home I'f you'd really want to help..that's what I do after i sell my foodstamps lol I knew you were nothing but a prick
Lol..Bash and Trash and people like you are why no one can put anything on here. I asked a simple question and you are being nothing but rude. This isn't about to I don't guess since you have a great job and all so I care less about what you have to say. Thank You I hope you have a wonderful Christmas some kids won't!!
Know lots

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Nov 12, 2011
[email protected] I know several families that could use help. I also ride in the toy run if you prefer that.
nice idea

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 15, 2011
I'm pretty sure life strategies does stuff for the kids that go there. They might know somebody
Helping Hand

Trumann, AR

#21 Nov 24, 2011
[email protected]

Family of 6. Mom going through a NEW separation/divorce. She isn't working and the kids won't have much of a Christmas now and they need help. Very good candidate for a helping hand!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 32,750
Oak Street Apartments (Apr '14) 16 hr confusedasfack 95
jacque tyler (Sep '08) Wed Old buddy 50
Who is the best athlete to ever come from trumann? (Sep '08) Wed Hello 212
HouseKeeping Tue Dave 2
What's going on at night at flash market? Dec 5 Sister 20
Hooten Dec 5 Seen it myself 3

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance