why was there crime scene tape around...

why was there crime scene tape around a house on smith street?

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
On Tuesday early morning there was crime scene tape all around a house. Did anybody get hurt or killed?
NoPe

Marble Falls, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2012
It was a drive by. 22 bullets missed everyone. Police are still looking for more info.
concerned

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Oh my! Thank god everyone is okay.
beautyqueen

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Who's house was it?
kell

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Is that true? It woke me and my family up. I thought is was fireworks
were

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 11, 2012
were did this take place, address
omg

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Theres a place on smith that burned recently with yellow tape. But i heard what i thought were fireworks.
iknow

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 11, 2012
It was on smith st. a bunch of thugs lookin for someone hiding in there gmas house. Its a miracle nobody was killed.
usa

Manila, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Omg, how many stories is this going to take place.
negative

Blytheville, AR

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Wow wrote:
There was no drive-by shooting.....it was a house fire. No one was home at the time, the house is burned on the inside although I do not know how bad. Thats why there is police tape around the house....I know this for a fact because I am a neighbor.
wrong. You're talking about the house across the street that burned. It was the house across the street from the burned house that was shot up and yes, there were people home when it happened.

Leland, MS

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Wow wrote:
There was no drive-by shooting.....it was a house fire. No one was home at the time, the house is burned on the inside although I do not know how bad. Thats why there is police tape around the house....I know this for a fact because I am a neighbor.
it WAS!!! a drive-by shooting, they was a bunch of blacks there partying earlier that night, a fight broke out people went to jail then early the next morning they done a drive-by.
WHITE PRIDE

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Power to the people
friend

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I am a friend of the family and there was a drive by on smith street. People should prolly not say anything because all yalls stories are backwards. There was 19 bullets shot. And nobody was hiding in anybodys house! Everybody who was in that house when it got shot up lived there. And the party was for a 3 year old birthday. Those "blacks" were her family.
pathetic

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2012
This is exactly how rumors get started!

United States

#17 Dec 11, 2012
The people who live there are white and not thugs..
only the guy who shot up the house was a "thug"..
and he was messed up. Which lead to him fighting his cousin.. And it escalated from there. The people who live there didn't even know the guy, they were on the other side of the 3 year olds family.
I live across the street and saw the whole thing take place.

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
I drove by the house and seen bullet holes
Jay

Arlington, TX

#19 Dec 11, 2012
I live in the house that got shot up, and we are all fine. Guy got arrested n holefully justice is served right, n he ends up behind bars for a very long time. And it's really none of yll's business. It's pathetic how people talk about peoples tragedies, grow up, seriously!
what

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2012
None of our business? Really? We live here and it is our business! Your so worried about nosey people, why don't you all try to worry about the kind of company you keep? All this bs at a kids bday party? That's definitely some of Trumanns finest in action there! Glad no one was hurt and all but you are badly mistaken when you say it's none of our business! Why was this not reported on the news? 19 bullet holes from a drive by shooting should be front page headlines! Dumb arses!
Jay

Arlington, TX

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Yea like i said none of yll business, talk crap all yu won't. I dnt care. Yur cool Talkin crap on the internet, awesome. It didn happen to yu or yur family, so it shuldn be yur concern. Is all I'm sayin. Bye
umm

United States

#22 Dec 11, 2012
What happend to us was our business. Point blank. If it happens to you and you wanna go public with it and feel the need for everybody and their mommas to know about it, then go for it! Us on the other hand chose to keep it to ourselves. There is no need to share this with people like you who talk shit, when you didn't experience it, and have no idea what our family went through. The guy was from Jonesboro, not Trumann before you go throwing that out there. What happend, happend. He is in jail justice will serve itself. So yes, like jay said, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr growupyoutroll 34,316
Men are DOGS 15 hr Amber 19
olivia plunkett 18 hr johnny 2
what's with flash market? Wed Yess 16
Mike Sullivan (Feb '12) Wed Well Then 17
amber renee cooper Tue amber 11
David Tue David 32

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance