newgirlonthebloc k

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jun 12, 2011
I have been working with a guy named Matthew England and he seems to be a nice guy and has been hinting at asking me out. He said he is from Trumann and I was wondering if anyone knows him or anything about him.
neighbor

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jun 12, 2011
yeah i know him, he is a pill poppin piece of shit...hey you asked, im just telling you.
yep

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jun 12, 2011
always wanna be bigdog
tru-man

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Wow you may be a neighbor but appearently you dont know him at all if you think he's poppin pills
tru-man

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jun 15, 2011
just cause you may be a neighbor dont mean you know sh*t
omg really

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2011
He is a pill sling method dealing pos!!!! Stay away from him!!!
Cowoker

Marked Tree, AR

#7 Jun 18, 2011
omg really wrote:
He is a pill sling method dealing pos!!!! Stay away from him!!!
You seem to know him pretty good my friend!
whatever

Blytheville, AR

#8 Jun 18, 2011
yes i know him, and i am not your friend.
Cowoker

Marked Tree, AR

#9 Jun 18, 2011
whatever wrote:
yes i know him, and i am not your friend.
Just a saying bitch,would never have a friend in the vd capital of Ark. or maybe the world.Goog Day!
Friend

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jun 28, 2014
First, Matthew is a great guy. I've known him for almost 20 years. And he's always been there for me when I needed him. Second, you calling Him a pill popper proves you don't know him at all. And I'm not sure what "method dealing" is but if you are calling him a dealer, you are wrong. Sure he's made some mistakes, but who hasn't? He's got a good heart * new girl* if I were you I'd give him a chance.
Hello

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2014
Give him a chance - hell this post is 3 years old !!
Whomever

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jun 29, 2014
Friend wrote:
First, Matthew is a great guy. I've known him for almost 20 years. And he's always been there for me when I needed him. Second, you calling Him a pill popper proves you don't know him at all. And I'm not sure what "method dealing" is but if you are calling him a dealer, you are wrong. Sure he's made some mistakes, but who hasn't? He's got a good heart * new girl* if I were you I'd give him a chance.
I am sure he appreciates a friend like you who brings up a three-year-old, negative topic. Lots of support, I am sure.

reallyknows

Blytheville, AR

#13 Jul 4, 2014
Well, in the three years since the first post that said he was a meth dealer not much has changed. He still uses and sells meth every day. He will never be anything more than he is today, and that ain't much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 955
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 399
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr soggy bottoms 10,015
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 3,842
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 256
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 240
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr guest 850
•••
•••
Trumann Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trumann Jobs

•••