December 21, 2012 is almost here. End of the world.

Posted in the Trumann Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
thatonedude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hell no the world isn't going to end on the 21st! If the Aztec's predictions were accurate, it would have already happened! See aztecs didnt figure on leap yrs, so therefore dec 21st on Aztec time has already happened! Quit being so naive u morons, use your thinkers some and that way you won't have to live in fear!
Really

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

So, do all of you really think that good is going to float down fron the sky and say hey guys, come with me? Thats freaking ignorant! The people who belive that need to wake up! The Bible is nothing but a book and that some one wrote that was bored, prob really just a way for the goverment to control simple minded people. I mean really? I have personally seen enough people in and out of churches that are such critics, that if he really was coming back they aint going any where with HIM anyway! The only thing thats going to end this world is OBAMA pissing off to many contries and starting a nuclear war!
thatonedude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
So, do all of you really think that good is going to float down fron the sky and say hey guys, come with me? Thats freaking ignorant! The people who belive that need to wake up! The Bible is nothing but a book and that some one wrote that was bored, prob really just a way for the goverment to control simple minded people. I mean really? I have personally seen enough people in and out of churches that are such critics, that if he really was coming back they aint going any where with HIM anyway! The only thing thats going to end this world is OBAMA pissing off to many contries and starting a nuclear war!
why u so worried about what others believe? I mean really? Wtf do u care? No one gives a shit about your beliefs so why bitch and moan about other's? It is every american's right to believe what ever the hell they want, it's called freedom of religion! Worry bout ur self moron!
mark smith

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The end of the world happens everyday for a lot of people and it will eventually happen for all mankind. I agree with the people saying that only God knows when that time will come but the most important question is Are you ready when it does happen ???
Tuesday

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I am not sure about all this world ending stuff, what you all should be doing is thinking of how to survive. Better your self, go to school, learn something new, enjoy life, travel somewhere, don't think about the World Ending it not.

My thoughts!!
Chris

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

peace wrote:
there is only one man that know when the would is coming to an end and that is god and he will come and get his people 1st
He's not real.
The stoner

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I've been seeing a lot of meteors lately so that's been tripping me out on this whole 2012 thing, but other than that I have to work dec. 21 & I just can't wait to get out, smoke a joint, go to sleep & wake up the next day. We need more people that worry on what's going on rather than to worry about what people think will happen. & all you bible readers, just open a damn science book instead jeeeezus.
omg

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

lexie wrote:
I dont think the world will end,however i do think we are gonna experience some major change. it may not affect the globe but i do think something strange will happen! But the way i see it we all leave this earth one way or another, no need to be stressing over it. we will wait and see what happens thats all we can do.
Something strange will happen, I think we will have walkers and become one, thinks to all you mean people lol.
Jed

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

if the these people are so smart that they could predict the end of the world why are they all dead?
Sarcastic

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

things wrote:
That's just it no man knows n will not know. Just as death. No one knows the day,hour or minute n seconds of a persons death nor end of time.
Actually... condemned prisoners on death row usually know when they're going to die as they're being strapped down for their execution.
mark smith

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I'm thinking about investing in some batteries.
Rational Look

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps the recent mass shootings are a result of the fools who believe the end is coming going even further over the edge?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Trumann Forum right now

Search the Trumann Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
angela lare 2 hr Angela Lindsey Laire 26
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Faulkner County Dingbat 27,902
Any husky breeders? 16 hr Guest 11
head man 16 hr Jay 5
don hill Sat Guest 12
Arkansas State Representative District 54 Sat Chuck 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Fri Siwhat 9,715
•••
•••