Obion County Youth Basketball League

Obion County Youth Basketball League

Posted in the Troy Forum

Concerned Parent

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2011
There is a post on Union City topix about the youth league. What happened to the board of directors that used to over see this organization? We were supposed to start practice yesterday and we were made to leave the gym b/c Michelle Snead has not paid the ins. Someone needs to help this organization. Since Ms High & Mighty has been in charge, the youth league has gone downhill. I think the rumors saying she is stealing money from the league is true. She is such a skank. I mean come on look what she did to Kirk and Tammy's marriage. HOMEWRECKER!!!! Not to mention having sex in the church. This is the kind of woman who is in charge of our kids?!? No wonder the league is so messed up.

Greer, SC

#2 Feb 20, 2011
You know I've been involved with the league for a while now and you don't know anything you're talking about! Michelle is a wonderful person and I admire everything she's done. She has done a wonderful job with the basketball league. People want to complain and trash talk her on here but I got news for you...you can't break the woman that thinks nothing of you! So back off of her and kirk and let them be happy like they deserve to be! And as far as complaining about how she runs the league...if you don't like it step up and volunteer to take it on yourself....otherwise shut up!!!
for real

Kaneohe, HI

#4 Feb 22, 2011
you must be a member of her fan club. lol...stupid. im not the only one who knows how she is and thesloppy way she runs this league

AOL

#5 Mar 17, 2011
I agree with you, Leave them alone.It takes 2 in a marriage and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. If you are so against her running the league,why didnt you step in and do it? you do not know as much as you think about doing things HUH. Be careful of what you say about someone, what goes around comes back home. Instead of keeping an eye on someone else,you better take care of your own home life.
for real

AOL

#6 Mar 17, 2011
I am a member of her fan club, at least she has a fan club.Take a look at your self before calling
names. stupid is what stupid says
anthony

Union City, TN

#7 Nov 3, 2012
is that the kids posting? grow up.
gorgeous

Keller, TX

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Why would you post on a thread that stalled over A YEAR AGO?$hit starter much???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go me funds 1 hr ChopperBlades 9
Girl at shell towards martin 2 hr Daddy 2
Ball fields at graham park 3 hr TaxPayer 5
Drug Court 12 hr Beth 3
Hung young man Jul 22 Here 4
Beth mcmanus Jul 22 Geeeked 1
Daniel Augustus Jul 22 Geeeked 5

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance