Accident last night
wondering

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 10, 2010
Anyone know what happened across from the cemetary last night around 7? I saw or thought i saw a car in a tree?? Ive never seen that before.Just wondering how that was possible or if anyone knew what happend
yes

Humboldt, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
Anyone know what happened across from the cemetary last night around 7? I saw or thought i saw a car in a tree?? Ive never seen that before.Just wondering how that was possible or if anyone knew what happend
He swerved to miss a van that pulled out in front of him from flowers rd. and lost control,flipped end over end,and landed in my tree.
wondering

Milan, TN

#3 Dec 11, 2010
who was it? I hope they weren't hurt.
wondering

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2010
yes wrote:
<quoted text> He swerved to miss a van that pulled out in front of him from flowers rd. and lost control,flipped end over end,and landed in my tree.
wow thats unbelievable. I had never seen that happen.It looked pretty bad.Hope everything is ok.Thanks for the info
wondering1

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2010
and I am not the same person as the person above me lol.didnt even see they put the same name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troublemaker 17 min Bull 1
Does anyone know randi kincade? 5 hr Who cares 15
EW James Manager in Troy (Sep '09) 19 hr Ron 14
Lindel King 19 hr Brad 5
Coach David Wilkins Mon Amen 11
Billy vaughn sr incest (Jul '16) Feb 19 Hope 37
Daniel Augustus Feb 15 Mom on the hunt 1

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance