1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2010

Whitmire, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Does anyone have any idea when sign-ups are and who is doing it this year. I heard South Fulton isnt playing in it this year because of the way things have been and some of there teams didnt have but 3 or 4 last year. what a joke!1

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Obion County youth basketball league is having their sign-ups today 10am-2pm and again tomorrow from 1-5 and again on the 15th from 4pm-7pm.

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

At OCCHS
parent

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Who is over it this year?
hey hey

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

So. Fulton is pulling out cause it can better itself, without dealing with Obion Co. League.
whatever

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Hey SF....enjoy it while you can.

You might win at youth league and jr. high basketball, but you really suck it up in high school basketball when it really counts.

Nothing but a bunch of under achieving parents reliving their youth throught their children.

These parents have the worst sportsmanship of any county school. You won't be missed.
hey hey

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Hey whatever our school won the west tenn sportsmanship award last year, so know what you are saying before you talk.
whatever

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

The judges must not have seen your crowd in action during county jr. high games or youth league games.

I remember an incident a few years back when the Troy police had to be called to the gym during a youth league game because the parents were acting like fools.

What kind of role models were these parents for their very young children?

Oh, also...I would imagine your 3-peat days are over. Your boy's jr. high team won't be winning the co. tournament this year.

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

The same people as before are over it...Michelle, Paula, & Em.

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

whatever wrote:
The judges must not have seen your crowd in action during county jr. high games or youth league games.
I remember an incident a few years back when the Troy police had to be called to the gym during a youth league game because the parents were acting like fools.
What kind of role models were these parents for their very young children?
Oh, also...I would imagine your 3-peat days are over. Your boy's jr. high team won't be winning the co. tournament this year.
Maybe someone finally checked there birth certificates and got those 16 year olds off the jr. high team....lmao
hello

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

hey guest i hope you are not talking about so. fulton playing jr. high kids in pee wee, cause it hasn't happen. The only time someone got caught doing that it was a hillcrest jr. high coach that coached pee wee football.
whatever

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Sportmanship in not only winning with grace, but it is also losing with grace.

Where was the sportsmanship the other night when the SF and Hillcrest Jr. Highs played each other?

Why was the SF spectators boooing the Hillcrest team?

That is not sportsmanship!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 144,699
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WTH 9,262
houses for rent. Wed guest 1
Review: All Care Medical Troy Wed guest 2
Madison Bruce Tue Kelly 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 19 doe resident 8,608
Lucinda Aug 19 hey 1

Search the Troy Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••