Anonymous

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

anyone know if that dousche bag Marshall is still around town? He use to run the Aarons.
outsider

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

I know where he works... as to his disposition, I know nothing, but I knew his brother and dad before they moved south. As far as I know, Marshall is working at the same place he was a year ago when I saw him last.

Also, I think you spelled douche wrong, though after working with Tina (are they still together?) in the past...
kenneth

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Where he working at these days? Ain't seen him in a long while. Poor guy I heard he got fired at his one retail job but not sure. I don't think they are together. I think he was bouncing back and forth with his ex having the best of both worlds if you know what I mean but I don't know for sure. It had to be tough having kids that weren't his.
joe

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

He is a good guy, he has his moments where he allows his mouth to get the better of him and perhaps thinks he is big shit, he probably only weighs a buck 10 but walks around like his is king shit with a 15 inch pecker, who knows maybe that is why he likes the real big women that are kind of trashy with a lot of baggage.
fitza

Ashley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Is he the guy around town digging through garabe cans for food?
outsider

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

fitza wrote:
Is he the guy around town digging through garabe cans for food?
Unless he lost his job, I would doubt it. Last I heard, he had a decent enough job.
Mac

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Working in the Deli at grocery now...........
jojo

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I thought he was the bagger, did he get promoted to deli already? Now that's an accomplishment lol, marshall to aisle 6, Marshall to aisle 6 a baby shit on the floor and we need your expertise bring the mop with you lol.
bigmac

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Be nice, someone has to do the work Boone else wants to do. Maybe that is all he is capable of.
outsider

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

I think he was most recently a car saleman at a large area dealership, not that I will ever buy a car from there again. (He has nothing to do with that, their service department is to blame for that)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Discussions

Search the Troy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Old Guy 28,435
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Terry Kindle of the KKK in your town Jul 1 Chester 8
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Hot guys in town!!! (May '11) Jun '14 Pinky 9
Sherri springer (Nov '13) Jun '14 Pinky 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search