meligha johnson
let down

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 11, 2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselves for abandoning your lil brother who will be 9 he had to have surgury and i needed med info your witch mom nikki answered and said were not allowed to talk to you. Come on she's 53 and is still letting carol tell her how to jump. Pathetic he is dying to see you but hearing from you would be nice too.
doug johnson and idiots

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2012
this family are deadbeats. Douglas Reed Johnson. His parents Carol & Reed Johnson. His half bros & sister. His daughter milegha johnson and her mom nikki cornell johnson hammaker...she's been married like four times hard to keep up. You all can pucker up and bend over and kiss your own ass. Cause kissing ours will never change a thing. Your a disgrace and will have to answer to the lord for abandoning Reed's only true blooded son.

Since: May 10

Daily Planet

#3 Aug 4, 2012
my o my
nasty

Middletown, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2013
all the Johnsons are sum... none of them can keep their legs closed either... and their addicts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Short Aug 19 Cbus 1
matt muncey Jul '16 lolololol 1
Is Nikki Lyn Forrest still missing? (Jul '11) Jul '16 ABB 13
Charlene McAdams Rental (Jun '13) Jul '16 Missy 5
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Jul '16 zeke 77
Danny wale Jul '16 Your caught 1
Robert B Gilmore (Apr '15) Jun '16 Smiling 5

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages