16 Charged in Prostitution Sting

Full story: WNYT Albany

Troy police have arrested 16 men in a prostitution sting. They say it's part of an aggressive strategy to fight crime in the city.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MissThang

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

WHAT??? I feel bad for you.
John wrote:
Just bring diamond rings and pay them with that, it's the only difference between a wife and a prostitute these days...except the prostitute gives you sex.
There are so many guys in this area who can't get sex no matter how hard they try and spend on women and turn to molesting kids and rape. We should be happy that women out there will sleep with these guys and keep them from finding sex elsewhere.
Maybe the quality of life they want is like in other small "wholesome" towns where teachers molest kids and preachers molest boys
Ben Dover

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

MissThang wrote:
Then get married.:>)
<quoted text>
Marriage is for the young and foolish Miss. A hooker is for a good time.
MissThang

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

And you can't "have a good time" with the person you love?? Men will ALWAYS use SOMETHING as an excuse for keeping them doing stupid things like this.
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage is for the young and foolish Miss. A hooker is for a good time.
Ben Dover

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

MissThang wrote:
And you can't "have a good time" with the person you love?? Men will ALWAYS use SOMETHING as an excuse for keeping them doing stupid things like this.
<quoted text>
What's love got to do with it?
MissThang

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

LOLOLOLOL
That's is funny.
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>What's love got to do with it?
curious

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Just like a car. You have the choice to lease or buy.
curious

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

You would think that with all the unsolved crimes including murder,going on in this city,that the cops wouldn't have to create such a petty entrapment legal or not that is what it is. The hooker was a 50 yr old cop that anybody from the city should know.She has been doing this for years. Right Marie? They don't get anybody that can afford a lawyer. The one they let go was a Dude in a 3 piece suit that came out of the restaurant (Verdiles) I beleive,and he would have took them to court and exposed them. These guys that got hhoked couldn't afford a lawyer if they pooled their money. Dean stands there all proud bragging about his convictions. Everybody pleads guilty just to pay a fine and get the hell out of the city. Big deal. Don't come to Troy for Prostitution. Come for murder or robbery or dealing drugs. Troy is taking care of the important things
nyc w

Regina, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

you can find where the street hookers and strip clubs are from wsg.... adress is http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Albany_ (New_York)

thanks
nyc w

Regina, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

you can find where the street hookers and strip clubs are from wsg.... adress is

http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Albany_ (New_York)

sorry link was incorrect first
nyc w

Regina, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

rich

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

tammy wrote:
where's my $50.00 dollar's
....hey aren't u the one I hooked up with on the corner of stueben st

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••