John

Troy, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2013
stopped in for breakfast. the service was great .we had mish mash hash and eggs the food was great especially the hash. we will be going back
Jack

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 4, 2014
They need to have a staff meeting and properly train their servers. It's painful to watch tables wait 10 minutes for drinks then to have them spilled all over the table. They clearly arnt prepared or know to work a crowd. Fire the staff start fresh and maybe they'll make it. Wait do I miss Pizza Hut?
Charlie Clifford

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jan 10, 2014
This place is a dog bowl. I wouldn't let my dog, if I owned one, eat the food from this dirt farm. The mish mash hash tastes like ripe, unwashed as(s) and I puked for 3 days after I smelled the men's room in this squat parlour.
Soul Sty

Schenectady, NY

#5 Jan 18, 2014
John wrote:
stopped in for breakfast. the service was great .we had mish mash hash and eggs the food was great especially the hash. we will be going back
ate at this place once. only once. it was late. food was cold, hard and stale. water was brownish. won't retunr, as i had the runs for about 6 days after my 'meal.' charlie is right this place is a dog fart pond with a sticky bum bum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr truth told 19,574
Paul Harris is coming out in a year thanks to B... Sat vICTIM 2
Trial of two men charged with murders of Britis... Sat Prada or Nada 2
OBAMAcare and its lies Sat BohdanUke1 5
Kenneth White Murder Fri markmurto 1
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Dec 24 Chris 26
Australiaa s prime minister gets accused of sex... Dec 22 reneir880 1
Troy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info