warning: rude employee at christmas t...

warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops

Posted in the Troy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DINA

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
RUDE EMPLOYEE AT CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS!

Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
IF ANY OF YOU GO TO CHRISTMAS TREE, HE IS SOME BALDING IDIOT!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
I recommend anyone to RUN from the christmas tree at colonie mall!
Sticky

Albany, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2012
What did you say to tick him off?
Rosina

Albany, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2012
These cashiers are pretty much marginal people with limited intellectual capacity. The toothless ones are the worst.
Kitty

Springfield, NJ

#4 Aug 2, 2012
DINA wrote:
RUDE EMPLOYEE AT CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS!
Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
IF ANY OF YOU GO TO CHRISTMAS TREE, HE IS SOME BALDING IDIOT!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
I recommend anyone to RUN from the christmas tree at colonie mall!
OMG! This is my favorite store in Albany! I have never had anything like this happen on visits and I go almost weekly. You should call the store manager and complain!
Au Contraire

Berkshire, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
RUDE???

Ah, shit, I thought that said NUDE employees.
Au Contraire

Berkshire, NY

#6 Aug 4, 2012
DINA wrote:
RUDE EMPLOYEE AT CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS!
Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
IF ANY OF YOU GO TO CHRISTMAS TREE, HE IS SOME BALDING IDIOT!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
I recommend anyone to RUN from the christmas tree at colonie mall!
Honey, you need to get out more. There are all kinds of different people in the world, and they aren't all going to conform to your tastes.

On second thought, maybe it would be better if you just stayed home. Send your chauffeur out when you need something from a store.
nina

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
So what was the question, we won't yell at you?
Grishe10

Schenectady, NY

#8 Aug 6, 2012
DINA wrote:
RUDE EMPLOYEE AT CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS!
Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
IF ANY OF YOU GO TO CHRISTMAS TREE, HE IS SOME BALDING IDIOT!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
I recommend anyone to RUN from the christmas tree at colonie mall!
Big deal, the minimum-wage worker who you were probably annoying with stupid questions simply didn't want to deal with your sh*t... remember, you were out shopping, he/she was working a crap job in busy retail store for very little money.

I worked retail for years, and I had to deal with duba$$es like you every day..."Excuse me, do you know where I could get this footstool repaired?"..."Pardon me, do you know if these potato chips contain gluten?"..."Do you know where these socks were made?".

Get over yourself...you weren't in Saks Fifth Avenue.
TCN

Hillsborough, NJ

#9 Jul 18, 2014
I work Part time at the Xmas tree shop in Bridgewater N.J. The management is awful..( Some are OK) They treat you like crap.... I worked plenty of P/T job as 2rd income... I dont buy anything there because its all yard sale crap.... The furnisher is cheap garbage & breaks all the time....People keep bringing it back DAILY..Upper Management is a joke ....Loss prevention is a Joke....What I see leaving the store on a daily Basis.,they must loose about $500.00 a week on Theft...& I work part time ...I can amagine if I was there all day???? And Its not all Customers...Employees have a Field day.....Lack of Management training..........
Nina

Albany, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2014
When looking for a job in retail check on its reputation re it's employees.
Buying and selling stores with no heart is no good.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#11 Jul 25, 2014
Verily, Verily I say unto you that we must treat each other as we would want to be treated.

That's what my Brother says.

I believe Him.
Pistol Packin Mama

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2014
You know the economy is bad when the cashiers at Xmas tree shop are white women who have a full set of choppers. Look for yourself.

Since: Apr 10

Truth or Consequences, NM

#13 Aug 5, 2014
Mama your right of course. No self respecting white woman wants to work in retail, unless of course they's race traders trying to get their holes plugges with the dark meat.

Wake up white people!

Just like I tell my good buddy Howard, whites are in trouble.

Where's my buddy Pubics? I ain't seem him in a while.
Divine

Albany, NY

#14 Aug 8, 2014
Dan,I must warn all the white women working at the Walmart on Washington Avenues that Love Donly is back in town looking for new girlfriends and I here he is working that Walmarts. Eyes open girls. he'll use you up.
MMan

Hillsborough, NJ

#15 Aug 15, 2014
Bridgewater N.J.( Raritan) is the worst...The managers all think they are in ( Lord & Taylor or Norstrums) Hello ...Its a glorifyed Dollar Store....They all panic when ""District" " comes in...If you clean up the store daily, you dont have to waste man hours doing it for 2 days.....
MMan

Hillsborough, NJ

#16 Aug 15, 2014
TCN wrote:
I work Part time at the Xmas tree shop in Bridgewater N.J. The management is awful..( Some are OK) They treat you like crap.... I worked plenty of P/T job as 2rd income... I dont buy anything there because its all yard sale crap.... The furnisher is cheap garbage & breaks all the time....People keep bringing it back DAILY..Upper Management is a joke ....Loss prevention is a Joke....What I see leaving the store on a daily Basis.,they must loose about $500.00 a week on Theft...& I work part time ...I can amagine if I was there all day???? And Its not all Customers...Employees have a Field day.....Lack of Management training..........
You Hit the Nail on the Head....
Uncle Pete

Albany, NY

#17 Aug 18, 2014
This thread is about Christmas tree store not Walmart, Divine. You are a fat cross dresser, clothed in pink with a blond wig. Oh, use are a nimrod too.
Lee

Hillsborough, NJ

#18 Sep 18, 2014
The Xmas Tree shop in Raritan NJ, has no Security all day & nights,,,,I see people ripp off the store All the time....And some of the employees too. I dont know why Its practially Flea market & yard sale crap anyway.....The Furnisher is less then 2rd grade material & people return it all the time.....They need to educate the so called management there....They dont care...Just getting a pay check.......
Twizm

Warwick, RI

#19 Sep 26, 2014
DINA wrote:
RUDE EMPLOYEE AT CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS!
Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
IF ANY OF YOU GO TO CHRISTMAS TREE, HE IS SOME BALDING IDIOT!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
I recommend anyone to RUN from the christmas tree at colonie mall!
So, the minimum wage worker at the Christmas tree Shop didn't spend his time answering your stupid questions about mason jars or patio umbrellas... Get over it you self-entitled slob.
Lee

Hillsborough, NJ

#20 Oct 10, 2014
Dont apply for a job in the Bridgewater NJ site.....The Management is so unaware of whats going on,,, All the Assit-Managers are to lazy to do anything & throw it down to the Employees when the store manager gives them the assightments to do,,, so the Assit- Managers look good. I dont even want to get started on Reviews... the more you do, the less they appriciate it....thats why I dont bust my ass there...Why should I if the management dont care..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Linden Nj 21,198
Old Haunted House (Jun '16) Sep 20 Wendy 2
Monster Head Kambrich says Good Attempts om 10g... Sep 18 Mellow 1
News GE cuts salaried workers in Schenectady Sep 17 old engineer 3
Frank Coppola breaks favorite in third race for... Sep 15 Chalk Stiff 2
I Love Kickboxing Clifton Park (Sep '16) Sep 14 lmw_abroad 7
Diving Sep 10 Park 2

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages