Man arrested for shooting in botched ...

Man arrested for shooting in botched robbery

There are 32 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Man arrested for shooting in botched robbery. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Hempstead Village man was arrested Monday and charged with shooting an off-duty police officer during a botched robbery, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beautiful_Cocky

Redmond, WA

#27 Sep 6, 2008
Okay for all the comments made about joesph bolling. you inconsiderate people need to get a life. nobody knows the story. none of you was there. you are probably low lifes who sit home & comment every news article , stay on myspace & facebook etc. Get a life. don't discriminate on another when you do not know anything at all. all I have to say for you guys is choke on something. free joe! oh and waiste your pathetic time commenting back. be a "gangster" over the internet. pathetic excuse for humans. that's excatly what you are.
KEVIN CAMELOT

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Sep 6, 2008
Beautiful_Cocky wrote:
Okay for all the comments made about joesph bolling. you inconsiderate people need to get a life. nobody knows the story. none of you was there. you are probably low lifes who sit home & comment every news article , stay on myspace & facebook etc. Get a life. don't discriminate on another when you do not know anything at all. all I have to say for you guys is choke on something. free joe! oh and waiste your pathetic time commenting back. be a "gangster" over the internet. pathetic excuse for humans. that's excatly what you are.
ok but why the sudden intrest after all these months?????
Beautiful_Cocky

Trenton, NJ

#29 Sep 6, 2008
KEVIN CAMELOT wrote:
<quoted text>
ok but why the sudden intrest after all these months?????
because he is currently serving time. that's why since you like to know so much
KEVIN CAMELOT

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Sep 6, 2008
Beautiful_Cocky wrote:
<quoted text>
because he is currently serving time. that's why since you like to know so much
oh now i understand he was your butt-buddy . and now his ball sack will bouncing on someones elses chin and this makes you jealous. if you would have mentioned that in the first place i would never have asked because now i know too much. anyway lets hope that this p.o.s. spends the rest of his worthless life where he is right now .
justice is now being served
why dont you post what prison he is in so i cansend some lipstick and mascara in his (soon to be hers) commissary. i got a feeling he will put them to good use lmfao!!!!!!

“Trolls ----> YAWN.”

Since: Jun 08

Lowcountry, USA

#31 Sep 6, 2008
KEVIN CAMELOT wrote:
<quoted text>oh now i understand he was your butt-buddy . and now his **** will bouncing on someones elses chin and this makes you jealous. if you would have mentioned that in the first place i would never have asked because now i know too much. anyway lets hope that this p.o.s. spends the rest of his worthless life where he is right now .
why dont you post what prison he is in so i cansend some lipstick and mascara in his (soon to be hers) commissary. i got a feeling he will put them to good use lmfao!!!!!!
Hey Kevin, I'm not sure I know how you feel about this.

LMAO! You friggin' kill me!

“There's Only One ME!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32 Sep 6, 2008
KEVIN CAMELOT wrote:
<quoted text>oh now i understand he was your butt-buddy . and now his **** will bouncing on someones elses chin and this makes you jealous. if you would have mentioned that in the first place i would never have asked because now i know too much. anyway lets hope that this p.o.s. spends the rest of his worthless life where he is right now .
Well said!!{{CLAPPING}}
KEVIN CAMELOT

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Sep 6, 2008
Informed Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!{{CLAPPING}}
there was a movie with john candy and maureen o hara called "ONLY THE LONELY" and maureen played johns irish mother and her famous line in the movie was
"IM JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS"

“There's Only One ME!”

Location hidden

#34 Sep 6, 2008
KEVIN CAMELOT wrote:
<quoted text>there was a movie with john candy and maureen o hara called "ONLY THE LONELY" and maureen played johns irish mother and her famous line in the movie was
"IM JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS"
And like the song goes..."nobody does it better...than you!!! LOL
KEVIN CAMELOT

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Sep 6, 2008
Informed Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
And like the song goes..."nobody does it better...than you!!! LOL
you are making me blush. but i must admit i was the one who STARTED that rumor about me("nobody does it better")

“There's Only One ME!”

Location hidden

#36 Sep 6, 2008
KEVIN CAMELOT wrote:
<quoted text>you are making me blush. but i must admit i was the one who STARTED that rumor about me("nobody does it better")
Well, maybe we should work on proving that rumor true....I'm always willing to go to the mattress for a friend.......
Amazed

Bronx, NY

#37 Dec 31, 2008
Hey -Beautiful Cocksack. Are you seroius? we are supposed to feel bad that the guy is serving time for shooting someone? I wish they would let him out so another one of you morons would do the rest of us a favor and shot his ass dead in a drive by.

Let the trash kill off all the other trash so we only have to lock up a few of you.

Happy new year on Rikers island you p.o.s.- Take a deep breath itll make the anal insertion a little easier.
4evamore

Hempstead, NY

#38 Sep 29, 2011
All you people are ignorant assholes. You do not know the first thing about Joseph to even talk about him. White people are primarily the first individuals to express there "harsh feelings" on the African American community but do not take the time to talk about the stupid actions you "crackers" take. For instance the Medford Massacre if I'm not mistaken those where white people, right? So please before you "white people" go on to talk about another race research your on because you "white people" are farrrrrrrrr from perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
News $4 million office renovations will consolidate ... Sat Anthony B 5
Saratoga Sat Anthony B 2
nysdec and adirondack park agency in collusion ... Aug 27 Tom Payne 1
Windows 10 Dont Do It Aug 27 Mark K 19
Police Officers Confronted With a Mission Impos... Aug 24 Culture Auditor 1
News July 2015 rendering of Monument Square redevelo... Jul '15 Mark K 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages