Man arrested for shooting in botched robbery

Full story: Newsday

A Hempstead Village man was arrested Monday and charged with shooting an off-duty police officer during a botched robbery, police said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pete

Monroe, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Everybody, time for a spelling lesson "S" "C" "H" "M" "U" "C" "K".........
Stony Brook NY

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

"The New York City police officer, 25, had been sitting in his parked car on Kinkel Street in New Cassel at 4 a.m. on April 1"
WHY?
Tajo

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Stony Brook NY wrote:
"The New York City police officer, 25, had been sitting in his parked car on Kinkel Street in New Cassel at 4 a.m. on April 1"
WHY?
Exactly!
Night Shift

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Joseph Bolling wouldn't be black, would he? Where's his picture? I'm sure there's a mug shot somewhere that Newsday could post.

Mugging a guy in his car at 4 a.m. Maybe if Mr. Bolling tried to get a real DAYTIME job he would be too tired to go out robbing people in the middle of the night. What do you think?
White Night

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Stony Brook NY wrote:
WHY?
I'm sure that he was trying to keep this neighborhood safe on his own time........or he was looking to buy drugs.
bill

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Stony Brook NY wrote:
WHY?
good question
Slappy White

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Bee Spelling wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Joe, you also spelled it wrong. It's N-E-G-R-O.
I don't know, I think it's spelled U-S-E-L-E-S-S W-A-S-T-E O-F S-P-A-C-E

oh, wait - it's the same thing!
Hmm

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Night Shift wrote:
Joseph Bolling wouldn't be black, would he? Where's his picture? I'm sure there's a mug shot somewhere that Newsday could post.
Mugging a guy in his car at 4 a.m. Maybe if Mr. Bolling tried to get a real DAYTIME job he would be too tired to go out robbing people in the middle of the night. What do you think?
Why would Mr. Bolling get a job when welfare and social services do such a great job at wasting our tax money? These programs should be abolished. If someone loses their job and needs some temporary assistance that is fine. There should be a cap on these services. A person should only be able to collect something for a total of 12 months throughout their entire lives. If they don't want to work, let them starve in the streets.
Who Cares

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Stony Brook NY wrote:
WHY?
I didn't realize that was illegal.
shameless

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Mr. Bolling get a job when welfare and social services do such a great job at wasting our tax money? These programs should be abolished. If someone loses their job and needs some temporary assistance that is fine. There should be a cap on these services. A person should only be able to collect something for a total of 12 months throughout their entire lives. If they don't want to work, let them starve in the streets.
agreed, i've been saying the same thing for years...
people work 20-30 years get laid-off and collect 6-12 months of unemployement, and if you NEVER worked, you collect welfare FOREVER.
something just ain't right about that...
Slappy White

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys got it all wrong, its spelled
T-Y-P-I-C-A-L N-I-G-G-E-R
B-E-H-A-V-I-O-R
Ding!!! We have a winner! LOL
John S

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Bolling must have been set up by the po-po, he is just a good neighborhood kid....NOT Glad the cop is OK.
dont miss it

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

everybody has something to say
about everybody. typical long island.
just glad im off that poor excuse
off ny.
Mike

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

I'm surprised newsday didn't put the detectives home address, picture, phone number, work hours, type of car they drive, where their kids go to school etc. along with their NAMES. Idiots.
Hmm

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

dont miss it wrote:
off ny.
Yeah Florida is much better. The geriatric jew state. No problems down there except that it's the deadbeat state where it is legal to NOT pay your bills and 95 year olds can drive around legally even though they haven't been able to see or stand since the Johnson administration.
SSJ

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

dont miss it wrote:
off ny.
Good to know that I am not the only one. I noticed some people on these boards are now also anti Jews, making LI look better one dumb comment at a time. Just sad how LI is collapsing on all fronts.
Dont take it lightly

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Mike wrote:
I'm surprised newsday didn't put the detectives home address, picture, phone number, work hours, type of car they drive, where their kids go to school etc. along with their NAMES. Idiots.
They didn't, but they should have. Everyone in the neighborhood knows that he is a crooked cop. He has young boys selling drugs and it back fired on him.
DIRTY COP

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

Yea I know him, drive around in a green Beamer. I don't know when he has time to work. He's always in Newcassel Hempstead and Roosevelt, tossing his badge around, making busts and keeping the drugs. I dont understand why NCPD dont know about this so called officer. He should be locked up also.
ZayCon

Holtsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Judged:

Tuesday Jul 3

WHY?

I agree with this comment and to add, what was the hempstead man doing there too.
stop the nonsense

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Judged:

PRETTY TONE STONE wrote:
DAMN HOW HE GET CHARGED WITH SO MUCH WHO CARES ANYWAY WILLY FOWLKES IS A CROOKED COP YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ARTICLE ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE HE HAS PLACED IN JAIL FOR NO REASON
Thats superman? He has a baby by a black girl in New Cassel. He protects her, even though she's a criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Discussions

Search the Troy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 35 min Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 45 min Greta Van Gutterat 6,339
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr Popcorn Please 12
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Jul 18 Nina 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE