Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

Jun 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Comments (Page 616)

Showing posts 12,301 - 12,320 of12,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> You live in an embarrassing hidden location. The fact that you are still unable to differentiate between "your" and "you're" is more evidence of your being mentally impaired. Your pathetic, angry life will obviously continue to drop you into deeper despair as you continue to hide, "Mammy". LOL
Not going to work POS, again your assumptions are incorrect.BTW I never give personal info to asstrolls. Big deal if I incorrectly used your for you're, the point was still made, so much so that you reused my verbiage. Now if you have anything constructive or of value to say, Fk off, otherwise the quips are getting boring and common.....
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

It is easy to locate the vile, angry, midget.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to work POS, again your assumptions are incorrect.BTW I never give personal info to asstrolls. Big deal if I incorrectly used your for you're, the point was still made, so much so that you reused my verbiage. Now if you have anything constructive or of value to say, Fk off, otherwise the quips are getting boring and common.....
Poor, poor Uve...first, she can't manage to correctly use her possessives and contractions, but then she needs to resort to the use of profanity in not only one, but two instances. LOL
connie linguish

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> I realize your attraction to me continues to arouse you. Going after Uve in her embarrassing hidden location should satisfy your fantasies. After all, you certainly won't ever be able to satisfy anyone else's. LOL
Your only attraction is to flies. Enough said. I suppose you speak of being unable to satisfy people from personal experience and trauma. Wife leave you? Cheat on you? Found her with the neighbor?

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Poor, poor Uve...first, she can't manage to correctly use her possessives and contractions, but then she needs to resort to the use of profanity in not only one, but two instances. LOL
Poor poor pattysnuts, she thinks her opinion matters and that she's all that clever when in actuality she's just another loud mouthed piece of bigoted sh*t.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only attraction is to flies. Enough said. I suppose you speak of being unable to satisfy people from personal experience and trauma. Wife leave you? Cheat on you? Found her with the neighbor?
"Uve" obviously been cheated on and left alone to disintegrate in your own misery. Good for you! And thanks for the validation... LOL
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor poor pattysnuts, she thinks her opinion matters and that she's all that clever when in actuality she's just another loud mouthed piece of bigoted sh*t.
Thanks for proving, once again, that you can't manage a thought without using your family's traditional language. Now you have another reason to wash out your mouth with Clorox after you're done with connie. Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Male chickens should be allowed to marry male chickens. bak bak bak bak

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for proving, once again, that you can't manage a thought without using your family's traditional language. Now you have another reason to wash out your mouth with Clorox after you're done with connie. Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Oh that's nothing..I only used to it to stress the point about what we think of you.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's nothing..I only used to it to stress the point about what we think of you.
You have nothing, I agree. Your stress is caused by spending all your time fantasizing about me, when you should be paying more attention to your lover, Connie.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

An angry, vile, midget should never be denied his right to love a man.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> You have nothing, I agree. Your stress is caused by spending all your time fantasizing about me, when you should be paying more attention to your lover, Connie.
Why don't you try to occupy your little mind with mathematics? Go count the hairs on your ass and figure the percentage that aren't grey. That would leave the discussion to the rest of us who actually have something of interest to say and we wouldn't have to read these childish ignorant quips. BTW there is nothing about you that would even remotely interest me. POS
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to occupy your little mind with mathematics? Go count the hairs on your ass and figure the percentage that aren't grey. That would leave the discussion to the rest of us who actually have something of interest to say and we wouldn't have to read these childish ignorant quips. BTW there is nothing about you that would even remotely interest me. POS
That must be why you posted such a long, childish, ignorant quip that contains nothing that would even remotely interest me. LOL However, your ass-hair remark and "POS" postings are very reflective of your lowlife bottomfeeding background. No wonder you've been hooking up with "connie". Bwhahahahahahahaha...

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> That must be why you posted such a long, childish, ignorant quip that contains nothing that would even remotely interest me. LOL However, your ass-hair remark and "POS" postings are very reflective of your lowlife bottomfeeding background. No wonder you've been hooking up with "connie". Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Once again, your arrogant assumptions, lack of creativity and self-righteous attitude is what makes you the lowest of the morons.
URalwaysLeft

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, your arrogant assumptions, lack of creativity and self-righteous attitude is what makes you the lowest of the morons.
You forgot to use foul language when you made your self-righteous, arrogant, creative-lacking, moronic assumptions. Miss connie will be very upset when you do her tonight.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

URalwaysLeft wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to use foul language when you made your self-righteous, arrogant, creative-lacking, moronic assumptions. Miss connie will be very upset when you do her tonight.
LOL...So, now you're a gay rights foe that's feeling bullied POS? Pity...
URalwaysLeft

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...So, now you're a gay rights foe that's feeling bullied POS? Pity...
Uve experiences a hissy fit, confuses reality and reacts like a hysterical queen with a dirtmouth. Miss connie gets it; I reject it. Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

URalwaysLeft wrote:
<quoted text> Uve experiences a hissy fit, confuses reality and reacts like a hysterical queen with a dirtmouth. Miss connie gets it; I reject it. Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh my! a 'dirtmouth'! And weren't you the one just talking about fisting? As if I could give a sh*t what you reject...Then how's this one for you? F'k off Asstroll! BTW how's the hair count going?
URalwaysLeft

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! a 'dirtmouth'! And weren't you the one just talking about fisting? As if I could give a sh*t what you reject...Then how's this one for you? F'k off Asstroll! BTW how's the hair count going?
Typical hysterical queen reaction...LOL From where did you get "fisting"?... You are getting too easily aroused and carried away with your fantasies...LOL ... Perhaps you should save your energy to wash out that filthy mouth of yours!

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

URalwaysLeft wrote:
<quoted text> Typical hysterical queen reaction...LOL From where did you get "fisting"?... You are getting too easily aroused and carried away with your fantasies...LOL ... Perhaps you should save your energy to wash out that filthy mouth of yours!
Really? hysterical? mmm..don't so. And I definitely don't have any fantasies about you, your easily identified. I've given you plenty of suggestions to occupy your little mind, so take my advice and fk off. NEXT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,301 - 12,320 of12,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance