The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,395

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23108 Feb 19, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Your black fetish dream came true. How fast did you go to your knees ?
Seems like you got queer stuff on your mind all of the time, so I figure you must be a queer..Are you also an ex-con l\ligger who did homo stuff when you were in jail?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23109 Feb 19, 2014
You figure...your parents would be so proud. People in Buffalo figure ?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#23110 Feb 19, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey clown goof, would you mind if I did a huge load of poop in your size 18 stupid clown shoes? I hear that the young Black thugs like to shoot you clown fools with paint balls and pelt you with stones during parades and stuff.
Hey Chetty smell me long and hard as I take a shyt in your yard punkazz I'll stick my clown foot so far up your azz you will taste your tonsils now come on down your the next contestant on the HomeyDclown show biotch.5372 you've been schooled dumbazz f@@l.

Location hidden

#23111 Feb 19, 2014
Jail would be come true for you. Your fetish for hard core African American men coupled with your tendency to be on your knees.

Location hidden

#23112 Feb 19, 2014
Buffalo NY LoLl

Location hidden

#23114 Feb 19, 2014
Lol you come to take up for Buffalo NY North Carolina ? Maybe you could send for him then you two could go camping. "Broke Back Mountain "
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23115 Feb 19, 2014
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chetty smell me long and hard as I take a shyt in your yard punkazz I'll stick my clown foot so far up your azz you will taste your tonsils now come on down your the next contestant on the HomeyDclown show biotch.5372 you've been schooled dumbazz f@@l.
I heard that most clowns are perverts and pedophiles who play with poop they find in kindergarden unflushed toilets. I think they should tar and feather all clowns, and if they complain, shoot them with tasers and put itching powder down their stinky outfits and give them hot foots.
Therapist

San Jose, CA

#23116 Feb 19, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
Lol you come to take up for Buffalo NY North Carolina ? Maybe you could send for him then you two could go camping. "Broke Back Mountain "
Get help son. Having sex with your brother and dead people is not the answer.

Location hidden

#23118 Feb 20, 2014
Physicalize this California , your a patsy.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#23119 Feb 20, 2014
Detroit police chief says: Armed citizens can make city safer!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23121 Feb 20, 2014
WND is a funny website to draw from. It is rife with subjective bias. But of course that isn't point is it? The point of that website to report news "truthfully" by identifying skin color and other things mainstream newspapers are "too afraid" to report right? Just to show how white...I mean right...that small demographic of white people are in their unbiased estimation of anything moving that is not "blessed" with heavenly white skin. Websites like these titillate the minds of that small demographic corroborating their genetically inbred hatred of darker skin. Its always disturbed how tragedies like the one described become excuses for intolerance and "waycissm."
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23122 Feb 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
WND is a funny website to draw from. It is rife with subjective bias. But of course that isn't point is it? The point of that website to report news "truthfully" by identifying skin color and other things mainstream newspapers are "too afraid" to report right? Just to show how white...I mean right...that small demographic of white people are in their unbiased estimation of anything moving that is not "blessed" with heavenly white skin. Websites like these titillate the minds of that small demographic corroborating their genetically inbred hatred of darker skin. Its always disturbed how tragedies like the one described become excuses for intolerance and "waycissm."
The decent blacks such as yourself better start policing and speaking up against the l\lIGGER trash kids and teenagers who are terrorizing whites or the whites may start taking it out on all blacks innocent or not.

Location hidden

#23123 Feb 20, 2014
Buffalo NY I didn't know Buffalo had white trash.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23124 Feb 20, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
Buffalo NY is loaded with white and black trash,it is the reason most people moved to the suburbs starting in the late 40s.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23125 Feb 20, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
You might say that Buffalo is a mini Detroit east.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23126 Feb 20, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
You might say that Buffalo is a mini Detroit east.
Chetty,

You have plenty of bigtime moxey and are a true guru and a tight sage.
CoolHand-Luke

Atlanta, GA

#23128 Feb 20, 2014
If anyone has moxey its me. I can swallow and spit at the same time while being a tight-end receiver. Thats why my location is hidden. Can you dig that?

Since: Dec 12

Concord, CA

#23129 Feb 20, 2014
Gary, IN; Newark, NJ; Camden, NJ; Wash DC Detroit, MI, Flint, MI are all crapholes.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23130 Feb 20, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
If anyone has moxey its me. I can swallow and spit at the same time while being a tight-end receiver. Thats why my location is hidden. Can you dig that?
When I first saw that put down artist, Cool Hand Luke, I figured he was some kind of Negro or a fruitcake or both. Him and that filthy clown should be booted outta here.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#23132 Feb 20, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The decent blacks such as yourself better start policing and speaking up against the l\lIGGER trash kids and teenagers who are terrorizing whites or the whites may start taking it out on all blacks innocent or not.
As whitey better start policing his trigger happy rejects who get a hard on thinking about murdering innocent blacks because he wo' a hood or blasted [C]rap music or walked down a side street and whitey felt thweatened...so he hadz to pullz a gun...because black-ee always up ta' sumtin' eh? Dats wayciss!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) 5 hr obama the clown 16
Corliss Institute Group Review: En bolig Progra... Sat yanamarkon 3
Exalgo (Jul '10) Thu slipknotmaggotlo20 143
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, NY (Jul '10) Oct 23 Brian_G 1,607
Man in Clifton Park car fire critical at burn c... Oct 21 actually 3
Kmart's 5 remaining stores to stay open (Feb '14) Oct 20 Joker 2
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Oct 19 Anonymous 12,364
Troy Dating
Find my Match

Troy Jobs

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]