The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 696)

Showing posts 13,901 - 13,920 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Thank God the young man in Georgia is ok and he didn't hurt no one. The compassion that mothers have over shadows hate.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>White folks love stats and reports we don't care. You know how many white actors funded the black panther movement Marlon Brandon was a big supporter. President Clinton was road scolar a brilliant man who white folks wanted to impeach for lying about getting his dick suck. The Kennedy's legacy was from early drug king pin Joe who cares he is lock in. White folks care about stupid shit whoo out of wedlock whoo he was a troubled child not CRAZY troubled bull s.... So caught up over trivial life issues. You got the whole world in your hands but it is never enough don't worry white man soon you will find someone else to try drag down into empty shell. It must be hard to just Generic you just take from every other race to spice up your boring life. Hey let's eat sushi tonight no Thai no that was last week hey let's go to this new Mexican restaurant and they have this new blues club.....take take take or better yet let's just stay in and order Chinese ok.
LMAO. Yes, white folks love stats (numbers, trends, FACTS) and reports (again, trends, numbers etc)... and blacks "don't care".

Marlon Brandon? Who is that?

Clinton was a "road scolar"? Apparently YOU aren't.

Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, not a "drug kingpin", FYI.... not to mention that liberal Dems like the Kennedy clan were good "friends" to blacks. They supported the entitlement class.

Being born out of wedlock (ie; the complete crumbling of the black "family" unit - if there ever really was one) is a major root cause of the problems facing blacks and by extension, all the USA. When a black ghetto teenager has fathered 6 to 8 children, all with different females... and he doesn't support ANY of them - who do you think does? The taxpayers. Its a never ending cycle. Those kids grow up doing the same thing. Single parent households (on public assistance) is the NORM rather than the exception in the black "community".

Deep down you know this is all true, however your "blackness" won't let you admit it.

Since: Aug 13

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Baton Rouge in a nutshell. The city is crime-ridden, murder capital, urban decay. Now I'm driving down a main road in the middle of a notoriously bad neighborhood. Now, there are cops around. But where is the BRPD? There hiding in the ****ing bushes pointing their chicken**** radar gun waiting for a tax payer going to work to crack 40 miles per hour so they can shakedown and bully another nickel. Meanwhile, everyday on the news it gets worse and worse. Crew-cut rednecks who were bullies in school and joined the academy, got a badge to kiss and are bullying tax-payers while the whole g****** city rots away. And that's your Baton Rouge
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

BR_is_a_dump wrote:
Baton Rouge in a nutshell. The city is crime-ridden, murder capital, urban decay. Now I'm driving down a main road in the middle of a notoriously bad neighborhood. Now, there are cops around. But where is the BRPD? There hiding in the ****ing bushes pointing their chicken**** radar gun waiting for a tax payer going to work to crack 40 miles per hour so they can shakedown and bully another nickel. Meanwhile, everyday on the news it gets worse and worse. Crew-cut rednecks who were bullies in school and joined the academy, got a badge to kiss and are bullying tax-payers while the whole g****** city rots away. And that's your Baton Rouge
You have a bunch of inbreeding swamp ginnies halfcast Lowlife tree hugging c00ns that about sums it up wouldn't you agree.lol (;-(l)-Bwwwwwwwwa
The Truth

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. Yes, white folks love stats (numbers, trends, FACTS) and reports (again, trends, numbers etc)... and blacks "don't care".
Marlon Brandon? Who is that?
Clinton was a "road scolar"? Apparently YOU aren't.
Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, not a "drug kingpin", FYI.... not to mention that liberal Dems like the Kennedy clan were good "friends" to blacks. They supported the entitlement class.
Being born out of wedlock (ie; the complete crumbling of the black "family" unit - if there ever really was one) is a major root cause of the problems facing blacks and by extension, all the USA. When a black ghetto teenager has fathered 6 to 8 children, all with different females... and he doesn't support ANY of them - who do you think does? The taxpayers. Its a never ending cycle. Those kids grow up doing the same thing. Single parent households (on public assistance) is the NORM rather than the exception in the black "community".
Deep down you know this is all true, however your "blackness" won't let you admit it.
The Truth is this l\ligger, as well as all l\liggers, just don't care and have absolutely no intelligence and ethics, yet alone an ounce of common sense or decency.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Yo white chimps, wassup?
LIVEEVIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I LoVe BlacK PeoPle :)
;) ELPOEP KCALB EVOL I
Chang Lee

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

China would rather tolerate earthquakes, volcanoes, floods and volcanoes than putting up with lazy nonsense evil black human apes.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I love those shot callers kennedy's and I love president Nixon but he was helping to many black folks on the down low so he had to go. Just like the junk bond king Micheal Milken you can't help black folks guilty by association look at Justin Bieber I knew that was going to happen. All these New white kids are tired of the boring azz white world the TMZ bs always just want to catch someone doing something white folks love havoc the more turmoil the happier they become.I Black people are no better we are the lovers of player haters. I love my husband Mr Elites White man and he loves misery. We have more money than most but we live very low key we have great kids, we help people on the streets instead of the church I love tiding with people and I don't care what color. I am telling everyone a message if we don't start helping each and every community instead of just pointing fingers whatever is in that particular city will be in your backyard. Blind eye is not the answer. From this day on I will not insult no one else.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

How about the case of what happened to the 88 year old WWII Vet Delbert Belton in Spokane last night? It seems that poor man was beaten to death by 2 "African American teens". Funny thing is, that in all the mainstream media accounts- they never mention that Mr. Belton was white, nor do they show a picture. I had to search down to the local level media before I saw one small picture of this poor victimized man. We saw numerous pictures of Trayvon Martin though, right? The double standard sickens me. And why is it that blacks rarely seem to act alone? Why do they attack in packs? Typical knee grow behavior.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
How about the case of what happened to the 88 year old WWII Vet Delbert Belton in Spokane last night? It seems that poor man was beaten to death by 2 "African American teens". Funny thing is, that in all the mainstream media accounts- they never mention that Mr. Belton was white, nor do they show a picture. I had to search down to the local level media before I saw one small picture of this poor victimized man. We saw numerous pictures of Trayvon Martin though, right? The double standard sickens me. And why is it that blacks rarely seem to act alone? Why do they attack in packs? Typical knee grow behavior.
It is not the whole world the worst beating I think ever seen was in orange county I believe his name was Kelly Thomas a homeless man by the police nice looking white boy but after the beating you could not tell what color he was. I never seen anything like this it was by far the mist horrific thing I ever seen in my life. Besides my meatloaf I keep trying to make. I try and try and try....
Black momma

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Das rite frum dis day on dis l\ligga aint gonna insults no bodys cause us l\liggas needs to takes a goo looks ats are selfs fo bein stanky lazy an hateful ugly gorillas.
Big Bubba Bluegums

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

True dat Big momma true dat, day aint nuffin worser smellin dan a stanky azz l\ligga, das fo shore!
Wondering

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

so not good to move there
Jigs Kill WWII Vet

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

More l\liggers Killing Innocent White People!

l\liggers Kill 88 Year Old World War II Veteran:

www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/world-war-vet-beating-...
Jigs Kill White WWII Vet

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

More l\liggers Killing Innocent White People!

l\liggers Murder 88 Year Old White World War II Veteran:

www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/world-war-vet-beati...
ANGRYWHITE BOY

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The a holes posting on this forum have the I.Q. of a slug.Yea the 88 year veteran was killed by two moogies and the australian exchange student was killed by another moogie. How come our pres does not comment on these killings. But he did about saint Trayvon Martin.
White Race Traitors

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Notice dem "yufes" never attack a member of WPWW or a Hell's Angel for instance. Dem thugz bees only attacking the sick, the elderly, the weak, the racially naive like white libtards, and then only when they outnumber their victims. How often do you see dem "gangsta thugz" "step" to a healthy, fit, racially aware, white man, mano a mano? Learn how to defend people and start giving these demonic "yufes" something to think about if they decide to act the fool on the wrong white boy.
And what would YOU and the angry white boy do if a band of lowlife simian l\liggers attempted to rob, rape and kill you? Probably plea for your lives and do nothing like most white people. That's the problem with most white people in this country, they say one thing and do another. White race traitors sell each other out to the highest bidder while the scumbag l\liggers reap the benefits and scream racism in the process of ruling the whites, who sit around doing nothing besides fighting among each other. White race traitors are lower than l\liggers.
White Race Traitors

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Your points are well taken and unfortunately TRUE for the most part. Trouble is you sound "defeated" and might have been a "victim" for all I know. No "pleading" here, friend.
We all know that when white people successfully defend themselves against l\liggers, they're look upon as "racist aggressors", persecuted and prosecuted for their just actions, while the l\liggers pull the race card becoming innocent victims and rich celebrities, no thanks to the court system and our chicken shit society at large. Most white people don't realize they're just as much victims of l\liggers in the job market as well as l\ligger hate crimes. Most emloyers, especially the government, will hire a stupid lazy thieving lying l\ligger before a white person just to prevent discrimination suits and to look politically correct. This I'm most certainly a victim of, not to mention, being burglarized by these lowlife scumbag big-lipped simian skunk gorillas.
Jig Employees

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

What does a l\ligger and a broken gun have in common?

If they don't work you can't fire them.

What's the difference between Big Foot and a hard working l\ligger?

There are occasional sightings of Big Foot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,901 - 13,920 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Rensselaer County was issued at July 23 at 2:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••