The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,410

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
NAACP

Saint Louis, MO

#15348 Apr 15, 2013
What's the difference between Bigfoot and a hard working l\ligger?

Answer: There's occasional sightings of Bigfoot

Since: Nov 11

Travelers Rest, SC

#15349 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it..
Thanks for your "riveting" prophecy. When REAL social order breaks down it will be more than just black people with that pack mentality running wild. Sorry to burst your bubble but white people won't walk some higher path of morality BECAUSE they are white, dufus lol. You will be pooping bricks because no matter how many guns you have if people really want what you have they will take it and probably kill you. Your precious white brothers and sisters will do the same. Sorry Warrior.:-(
NAACP

Saint Louis, MO

#15350 Apr 15, 2013
What do you get when you cross a l\ligger and an octopus?

Answer: I don't know, but it can sure pick cotton

Travelers Rest, SC

#15351 Apr 15, 2013
NAACP wrote:
What do you get when you cross a l\ligger and an octopus?
Answer: I don't know, but it can sure pick cotton
What do you get when you cross an institutionalized retard with a Pan-Aryan?

Answer: NAACP, Whorerrior, and Insanely Clueless Pansy! YAY!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15353 Apr 15, 2013
What do you call a black man using terms that white people use uncle Tommy Two Tone, K-FART wants to be white and he can't afford the M.J treatments did I say that poor K-FERCAL.BWWWWWWWWA
NAACP

Saint Louis, MO

#15354 Apr 15, 2013
The only two expressions Kl\ligger understands are "Bend Over" and "Gimme Dat."
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15355 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you get when you cross an institutionalized retard with a Pan-Aryan?
Answer: NAACP, Whorerrior, and Insanely Clueless Pansy! YAY!
You're not a good joke teller.

I bet your a blast at parties...NOT!

In fact, I would venture a guess and say, you are a real bore at family and social functions alike!

Travelers Rest, SC

#15356 Apr 15, 2013
NAACP wrote:
The only two expressions Kl\ligger understands are "Bend Over" and "Gimme Dat."
The only two expressions [N]aturally [A]sinine [A]lbino [C]himps gone [P]ostal understand is: "Seig Fail and White Power[lessness]"

Travelers Rest, SC

#15357 Apr 15, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a good joke teller.
I bet your a blast at parties...NOT!
In fact, I would venture a guess and say, you are a real bore at family and social functions alike!
No I'm not a good joke teller at all lol. But this is not Def Comedy Jam is it?? What I am good at is matching wits and good wordsmithing. So keep up the insults ladies. I enjoy every minute of it. ;-)
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15358 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a good joke teller at all lol. But this is not Def Comedy Jam is it?? What I am good at is matching wits and good wordsmithing. So keep up the insults ladies. I enjoy every minute of it. ;-)
I would say you can match wits with some, no doubt about that...but "wordsmithing" is really not your forte.

You are your own best fan, it seems!
Keep on enjoying it.

Travelers Rest, SC

#15359 Apr 15, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
What do you call a black man using terms that white people use uncle Tommy Two Tone, K-FART wants to be white and he can't afford the M.J treatments did I say that poor K-FERCAL.BWWWWWWWWA
Hahahahahaaaaaa. K-Fart is so funny to me. How did you all think it up? About me using "white people words" well, last I checked English was colorless. I think that I disappoint you because I'm lucid and well-read. As a black man I should be everything you Topix bigots delude yourselves into believing about black people. It's ok. I really enjoy a good debate.
Anonymous

United States

#15360 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweetie! Did you run Charlie Girl off?
Maybe, now I need to run that other troll off who is using my name! He/she/it is following me on 3 different threads!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15361 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a good joke teller at all , But I tried out for Def Comedy Jam and Russell Simmons said that I talk like a white man and Im not that talented.What I am good at is swinging on tires,climbing trees and picking fleas and I should join a circus ;-)
K-FART I have a position in my circus suited for you but it's part-time so I don't have to offer you insurance if you have any questions refer them to the main ring leader Bro-Bama the Chi-Town clown.Bwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15364 Apr 15, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, now I need to run that other troll off who is using my name! He/she/it is following me on 3 different threads!
ha ha, lotsa luck clone. A real country girl would have a foto in her ID., like I do. A real country girl wouldn't be sucking up to some vvetback like that WARRIOR turd.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15365 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your "riveting" prophecy. When REAL social order breaks down it will be more than just black people with that pack mentality running wild. Sorry to burst your bubble but white people won't walk some higher path of morality BECAUSE they are white, dufus lol. You will be pooping bricks because no matter how many guns you have if people really want what you have they will take it and probably kill you. Your precious white brothers and sisters will do the same. Sorry Warrior.:-(
Hey IDIOT can you point out where I said anything about whites or blacks in a riot or survival situation? You want and desire the race argument so bad that it burns you up with hate and stupidity that you see color in every post. PATHETIC. Poor little sad man....

Kodak, TN

#15366 Apr 15, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you can match wits with some, no doubt about that...but "wordsmithing" is really not your forte.
You are your own best fan, it seems!
Keep on enjoying it.
As you shall enjoy your perception of me and reality! Ciao! ;-)

Kodak, TN

#15367 Apr 15, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>K-FART I have a position in my circus suited for you but it's part-time so I don't have to offer you insurance if you have any questions refer them to the main ring leader Bro-Bama the Chi-Town clown.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Ha...you know and I know I didn't write that crap you made a reply too. Just another sad attempt at trying to make me look bad. Honestly, it's kind of cowardly. When you can't make a good come back, you forge my avatar name then post a reply to that. How brainless and spineless do you have to be to do that?? At least I don't hide behind multiple avatars and forge people's names to make a stupid reply. I'm the original, the one and only Kallark27.

Spartanburg, SC

#15368 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey IDIOT can you point out where I said anything about whites or blacks in a riot or survival situation? You want and desire the race argument so bad that it burns you up with hate and stupidity that you see color in every post. PATHETIC. Poor little sad man....
Ok you said: "When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it.."

Ok. Now that I have what you said, let's break it down. You know I'm from Detroit. You know I'm black. You know Detroit is 85% black. I also know that you have no regard for blacks. You use terms like "your people" "you people" etc when referring to me and Detroit. I'm not a genius but I know what you were implying. You didn't have to say black or white. Besides, this post was a delayed response to what I said earlier. If your "racial sensitivity" was genuine, you would have said something immediately. Don't try and pull a fast one on me hypocrite.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15369 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you said: "When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it.."
Ok. Now that I have what you said, let's break it down. You know I'm from Detroit. You know I'm black. You know Detroit is 85% black. I also know that you have no regard for blacks. You use terms like "your people" "you people" etc when referring to me and Detroit. I'm not a genius but I know what you were implying. You didn't have to say black or white. Besides, this post was a delayed response to what I said earlier. If your "racial sensitivity" was genuine, you would have said something immediately. Don't try and pull a fast one on me hypocrite.
What color am I?
Citizen

Dayton, OH

#15370 Apr 15, 2013
Who is k fart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) 17 hr Joe stanly 19
Review: Tully Rinckey PLLC (Sep '11) 21 hr heha 11
I've been farting a lot, lately. Thu UncleMilty 3
Tesla dealership Oct 28 Dave not HUUUUGE 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16
Corliss Institute Group Review: En bolig Progra... Oct 25 yanamarkon 3
Exalgo (Jul '10) Oct 23 slipknotmaggotlo20 143
Troy Dating
Find my Match

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]