The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 599)

Showing posts 11,961 - 11,980 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so curious about the smell? 5372
He hasn't been with a woman yet! He's curious to know if we smell anything like the bruthas in da pen!
Anonymous

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your fat mother says you had better have that ghetto trailer house cleaned up by the time she gets home. At least that's what I think she said, it's kind of hard to tell when that biotch is talking with her mouth full if you know what I mean puppy!
Are you into the big black mommas?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you into the big black mommas?
Not yet, what do you have in mind?

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your fat mother says you had better have that ghetto trailer house cleaned up by the time she gets home. At least that's what I think she said, it's kind of hard to tell when that biotch is talking with her mouth full if you know what I mean puppy!
Didn't I suggest to your dumb ass to proof read first? Are you really that dumb or are you practicing to be nimrod of the year?
There's nothing more pathetic than a piece of illiterate trailer trash s*** trying to throw insults and can't spell!!
You are truly a dumb ass!
Now this little puppy suggests that you stop reading Kiddie magazines.
GROW UP NIMROD! You're an embarrassment to your people!
InsaneClownPosse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I suggest to your dumb ass to proof read first? Are you really that dumb or are you practicing to be nimrod of the year?
There's nothing more pathetic than a piece of illiterate trailer trash s*** trying to throw insults and can't spell!!
Nimrod wow you old azz mutt stfu before we chain you to a tree kuntanigra and square your paws off now get back in your ghetto mudhut you have been served a tall cold glass of champimple get it Dumbazz old dawg.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
i be a big stoopid she ape sheboon nigga shemale mudda fukkas, ha ha ha hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo
LOL
Well BigLips Bubba Baboon, that explains everything. Now be a good l\ligger sheboon and go find your zookeeper, so he can put you back in your cage and feed you your daily bucket of KFC and bananas.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.......
Anonymous

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet, what do you have in mind?
Just going off what you've been saying!
InsaneClownPosse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Just going off what you've been saying!
Hey I have Idea why don't you get in the kitchen and cook up a mess of v.I.t.t.l.e.s cun-try-gurl and stay off the moonshine it's frying your brain you can't think for yourself cupcake. BWWWWWWWA

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn.......
I'd yawn too if I were exposed as a true dumb ass. And you are that... A dumb ass!!

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Nimrod wow you old azz mutt stfu before we chain you to a tree kuntanigra and square your paws off now get back in your ghetto mudhut you have been served a tall cold glass of champimple get it Dumbazz old dawg.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Old azz mutt? Square my paws off? Really? That's all you've got?
You're not worth the time.
Go back to sleep kid! Do us a favor though, DON'T WAKE UP. IJS
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
You're autistic aren't you..
InsaneClownPosse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're autistic aren't you..
He isn't autistic he is artistic after he takes a dump he says now I know what my twin l@@ks like. Bwwwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you're just fing with people which was humorous for about 5 minutes, but quickly turned lame and annoying as hell.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't been with a woman yet! He's curious to know if we smell anything like the bruthas in da pen!
lmao!

Melanin stinks to people that are not blacks. This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and blacks have far more than any other race.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

kim wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!
Melanin stinks to people that are not blacks. This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and blacks have far more than any other race.
So what.....the 88% of the world that has darker colored skin smell huh?? Sorry "kim" but you fail LOL. Your "scientific fact" only works in the realm where pigs fly and funny looking green martians plan to pick our brains....

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're autistic aren't you..
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
We take a bite out of crime..
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
From what I read. You don't!
So long Bi____!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
So long Bi____!
Don't go away mad retard just go away!
WARRIOR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
So long Bi____!
Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
Princess, come up with something better.
Go away? Not on your miserable life. I enjoy f****** with you too much. It's not everyday I get to converse with trailer trash.
You're very entertaining!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,961 - 11,980 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Rensselaer County was issued at July 23 at 2:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Troy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••