Toddler dies from burns sustained in Albany fire

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany 12

The 4-year-old girl who sustained burns on 70% of her body in an Albany fire on Wednesday has died at a Boston hospital overnight.

Full Story
Kingfish

Albany, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Mother in bed at 10 AM, burning insense in the house,hmmm, what does that tell you about the Mother's lifestyle??
jim

Albany, NY

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Using the stove to "take chill out of air"
because heat was not on yet. Sorry for the little girl that died. I give a ton of credit to the officer and fireman that tried to save her.
Goldie Rosenblatt

Albany, NY

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Is Mom a pot maven or worse yet a crack connoisseur who works the night shift to make extra money? Poor child; RIP.
nina

Slingerlands, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2012
So sorry about this tragedy and the little girl and the rest of the family as well.
GetReal

Woodside, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
Mother in bed at 10 AM, burning insense in the house,hmmm, what does that tell you about the Mother's lifestyle??
The Catholic Church burns a lot of incense...hmmmmmm, I wonder if she was Catholic? Or a monk...they burn incense, too! Maybe she was one of those people who got a package of incense from her brother for her birthday. The mind reels.

You're an idiot.
Altered Boy

Lakewood, NJ

#6 Oct 20, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church burns a lot of incense...hmmmmmm, I wonder if she was Catholic? Or a monk...they burn incense, too! Maybe she was one of those people who got a package of incense from her brother for her birthday. The mind reels.
You're an idiot.
Thank you, Father.
Hudson 308

Altamont, NY

#7 Oct 22, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
YOU ARE A MORON!! A 3 yr old lighting an incense stick from a LIT stove that mommy turned on and then went to sleep? GET REAL with yourself. Mommy is an idiot like you and now she killed her daughter because of her stupidity! She should be charged with manslaughter. Your mind is dead so go away SHELDON___
GetReal

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Hudson 308 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE A MORON!! A 3 yr old lighting an incense stick from a LIT stove that mommy turned on and then went to sleep? GET REAL with yourself. Mommy is an idiot like you and now she killed her daughter because of her stupidity! She should be charged with manslaughter. Your mind is dead so go away SHELDON___
You don't know the first thing about this woman or her life, so shut your self riteous, self important mouth. Go post somewhere else...I'm sure that there's a teabagger blog out there just full of devout christans who enjoy your inhumane rants.

Tell me, does it hurt to talk out your ass?
Jefferson Kool

Albany, NY

#9 Oct 22, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the first thing about this woman or her life, so shut your self riteous, self important mouth. Go post somewhere else...I'm sure that there's a teabagger blog out there just full of devout christans who enjoy your inhumane rants.
Burp. You are a crude, obnoxious pipsqueak. Dry up and dry out.
Hudson 308

Altamont, NY

#10 Oct 23, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheldon you mindless twerp, I have family in the Albany fire dept so I guess I know what I'm talking about. Speaking of talking.... you must have a real bitch of a time talking out your a$$ because you're ALL A$$. Go back to mommy Sheldon..........
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Hudson 308 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheldon you mindless twerp, I have family in the Albany fire dept so I guess I know what I'm talking about. Speaking of talking.... you must have a real bitch of a time talking out your a$$ because you're ALL A$$. Go back to mommy Sheldon..........
What does the fact that you have family in the Albany fire department have to do with your being a complete a-hole. Are we supposed to be impressed by that?
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Jefferson Kool wrote:
<quoted text>Burp. You are a crude, obnoxious pipsqueak. Dry up and dry out.
Pipsqueak? How the fu**ck old are you? Old dudes like you shouldn't be on Topix...too much stress.

Go change your diaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photos: Hindus mark holiday (Mar '13) 11 hr Expose Dave 3
Accused teacher goes before judge in Clifton Park (Mar '07) 11 hr Expose Dave 24
warning TO ALL CAR DEALERSHIPS IN THE ALBANY A... 19 hr firewall open 1
attn TO ALL CAR DEALERSHIPS IN THE ALBANY AREA 19 hr virus detector 1
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Fri Kathy 24
Debate: Marijuana - Troy, NY (Sep '10) Nov 19 Jonesy Jones 14
Q&A: What is 4chan and where did it come... Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Troy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy