Police looking for driver in hit and ...

Police looking for driver in hit and run that killed 6-year-old boy

There are 2 comments on the Capital News 9 story from Jun 1, 2011, titled Police looking for driver in hit and run that killed 6-year-old boy. In it, Capital News 9 reports that:

Troy police continue their investigation into Monday night's hit and run that claimed the life of a 6-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital News 9.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 1, 2011
This is the government’s fault! They send out the welfare checks, the kneegrow cashes it, buys a car and drugs, then runs over a boy while doped up.
NYDemopublican

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 1, 2011
shang guan rui en wrote:
This is the government’s fault! They send out the welfare checks, the kneegrow cashes it, buys a car and drugs, then runs over a boy while doped up.
Your a sick guy...but it seems like you have a point with this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Army 299
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... Sat three blocks 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Fitius T Bluster 21,382
News ICE Makes 46 Arrests Jan 18 Nick 1
News Racist lawyer: TV made me do it Jan 17 William 3
News Albany fire injuries woman, destroys home Jan 15 Katetall 1
News Lawmaker charged with pocketing Hurricane Sandy... Jan 10 blacksare poop 2

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages