reguarding william schenmeyer

reguarding william schenmeyer

Posted in the Troy Forum

annomymous

Stuttgart, Germany

#1 Jun 13, 2008
his age is not 35 he is 21 years old so if your going to put this up at least put his correct age.
wrs

Delmar, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2008
Client Number 9 wrote:
gee - i'm not sure that the age difference between the victim and the child-rapist was really the point of the story but thanks. i'm sure mr ding-a-ling will be a hit in prison. may he experience many different flavored snow-cones...
well from what i heard the girl said she was 18, and gave him concent...
Owllover

Valatie, NY

#4 Jun 14, 2008
wrs wrote:
<quoted text> well from what i heard the girl said she was 18, and gave him concent...
Does that make it okay.?. Teen age girls do and say dumb things.. a 21 or 35 y/o should have common sense... it doesn't make what the girl did right it just makes the guy look stupider. Kids "think" they know it all..that's why they have parents. An old saying "Kid's ...leave home now while you still know it all.. in a few years you'll realize you don't!"..
averill park

New York, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2008
Will is 21 and the girl is 13
dfa

New York, NY

#6 Jun 16, 2008
she was not 18 she was 13 and she did give concent but it's still rape because it's statitory rape
mr b

Albany, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2009
rape is rape!!!!!William we got your pictures hung everywhere showing people who you really are!

Since: Aug 08

Queensbury, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2009
annomymous wrote:
his age is not 35 he is 21 years old so if your going to put this up at least put his correct age.
Why the f&%K would someone from Germany give a sh*& what age this rapo is?
annonomous

Albany, NY

#9 Jun 25, 2009
they should cut off his Di*k!!!!the missing letter is "C"
the truth

Apo, AE

#10 Mar 22, 2012
because it's her sister, she WAS married to me at one point. That family is so messed up it's ridiculous. They told me to try n cheer him up the day b4 he went to jail, im like how the f am i sposed to do that?! Hes a pedophile f that, i couldn't associate myself with this idiot
lol

Apo, AE

#11 Mar 22, 2012
no one cares!!!!
lol

Apo, AE

#12 Mar 24, 2012
mr b wrote:
rape is rape!!!!!William we got your pictures hung everywhere showing people who you really are!
good keep em up he gets out in 6mos
Dio

Easthampton, MA

#13 Mar 24, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> good keep em up he gets out in 6mos
The first incursions with the white man must have been like seeing a bearded ghost on a ship. Heading high for the hills obviously was not enough.

Red Crow,
Red Hat,
Dancing Deer,
Sweet Medicine, all told me this.

Now they shaved their beards to wear a neck tie.
All Aboard!!!
Purification to come.
Annomous

Bolton Landing, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2013
He's 28 not 35.
Synonomous

Pompano Beach, FL

#16 Feb 18, 2013
I heard he was 87, not 28.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
Anyone know gino goldfarb? (Mar '11) Fri Kathy 17
Similitudes (Dec '15) Jan 19 anonymous 65
Bervonais "Love" Donley (Jun '16) Jan 19 step n fetch it 3
To T Bailey in Cohoes Jan 18 O G Straight 1
News Stopped train triggers major political row in B... Jan 15 Slobodan Jovanovic 1
News Reports: Paladino stands by offensive Obama com... Jan 14 kingmuthufukkah 28

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages