cuomo torturing small mom n pop opera...

cuomo torturing small mom n pop operations across the state

Posted in the Troy Forum

nonsense

Lowville, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2018
they walk in like gestapo and look for any little reason to shake u down . i know a 80 year old man works on one car at a time hes old and doesnt want a big shop anymore . he said hes gna retire he cant argue with them at his age so lost those tax dollars all together . they are doing this everywhere especially upstate ny . nail salon closed also she handed them her biz certificate said shes leaving the state . and so on and so on . when they were in my area they hit everyone with bullshyt and all say same thing its time to move too much trouble here fees fined them right out of state

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 2 hr ConsiderThis 1,257
Do you think Erick Westervelt is really guilty ... (Jun '11) Dec 5 ian123 79
Mafia Book based in Troy (Apr '10) Dec 5 Dan Carver 21
Looking for my sister Dec 5 Looking 3
Hudson Valley CC Football & Athletics Nov 30 StudentVike007 1
News Republican congresswoman: Many mass murderers a... (Feb '18) Nov 28 God Damned Holy S... 14
traffic and weather Nov 19 Hoffman Files 1

Troy Jobs

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages