Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 18, 2012
 
IWork2Pay4U wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you, but Howard Stern DOES NOT "set the humor standard"... at least not for those of us who have outgrown fart jokes.
burp
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 25, 2012
 
jim wrote:
Yea, this site is boring without him.
HEY, what about ME? I'm the most politically-unique contributor who wants to construct modern Roman-styled coliseums so that the most outrageous reactionist-rightists AND 'PC'-liberals alike can be forced to literally butcher each other to hamburger for the amusement of the normal folks who actually use their INTELLECT to make decisions on socio-political issues instead of blindly following something a guy named Leviticus said centuries ago OR some limp-wristed "Elspeth"-type on the other side of the spectrum (NOT bashing all gays here) who believes such degeneracies like "change is ALWAYS for the better", "if all FREAKS aren't included, then NO ONE'S free", or perhaps "vegetarianism's not enough - even if you only raise chickens for their eggs, you're still 'enslaving' them"!

Like legalized marijuana, the admissions-proceeds would be taxed and used to fund national health care, and this way rightists couldn't call us 'commies' since we're not advocating socialized medicine, AND we'd be getting rid of the kind of (alleged) human flotsam-and-jetsom that makes centered, normal folks want to pick-up a baseball bat and maniacally do the Al Capone / Quentin Tarantino thing while screaming like a banshee like Tom Berringer near the end of "Platoon" just before the 'friendly' napalm strike ...
long ball hitter

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 25, 2012
 
You're not intellegent, clever, insightful, original,or even unique for Topix. It's another sad case of borderline personality disorder in need of meds. Sleep well.
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

long ball hitter wrote:
You're not intellegent, clever, insightful, original,or even unique for Topix. It's another sad case of borderline personality disorder in need of meds. Sleep well.
But at least I can spell "intell-i-gent", and thanks but I'd rather SMOKE my 'meds' rather than take what Abbie Hoffman accurately called "fascism in a bottle"!
Sheldon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bernard Continelli wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least I can spell "intell-i-gent", and thanks but I'd rather SMOKE my 'meds' rather than take what Abbie Hoffman accurately called "fascism in a bottle"!
Abbie Hoffman and napalm references.... come on, get some new material, old man.
Anne Ominous

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bernard Continelli wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, what about ME? I'm the most politically-unique contributor who wants to construct modern Roman-styled coliseums so that the most outrageous reactionist-rightists AND 'PC'-liberals alike can be forced to literally butcher each other to hamburger for the amusement of the normal folks who actually use their INTELLECT to make decisions on socio-political issues instead of blindly following something a guy named Leviticus said centuries ago OR some limp-wristed "Elspeth"-type on the other side of the spectrum (NOT bashing all gays here) who believes such degeneracies like "change is ALWAYS for the better", "if all FREAKS aren't included, then NO ONE'S free", or perhaps "vegetarianism's not enough - even if you only raise chickens for their eggs, you're still 'enslaving' them"!
Like legalized marijuana, the admissions-proceeds would be taxed and used to fund national health care, and this way rightists couldn't call us 'commies' since we're not advocating socialized medicine, AND we'd be getting rid of the kind of (alleged) human flotsam-and-jetsom that makes centered, normal folks want to pick-up a baseball bat and maniacally do the Al Capone / Quentin Tarantino thing while screaming like a banshee like Tom Berringer near the end of "Platoon" just before the 'friendly' napalm strike ...
Try the "Needy for Attention" thread.

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
we are back from our hiatus.
All of the personalities came back with you?

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 31, 2013
 
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
look who it iszzz....
r yu still a empty wombed bits????
go work dat skanky azz on da corner..
we told yu already yu r nuffin
I'm sorry your age is getting to you. Let me refresh that memory. I am married with 2 children.

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 1, 2013
 
zeldo wrote:
change da channel lady
If I did, you wouldn't be able to keep up.

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 2, 2013
 
You are clearly unstable and lack the common sense to construct a decent comeback.

GAME OVER

Now back to the subject of this thread.
Sister Scholastica

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All you zeldo's are not the least bit funny. However, I shall pray for you at the 4pm Mass today, for an improved mental health. Otherwise you are doomed.
Sister Scholastica

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you are surely doomed, pipsqueak.
Larry

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

zeldo wrote:
doezz yur husband know you are a hua in arbill hill for da bros?????
get off the pc and give him some tight azz
Zeldo you're so retarded its Arbor Hills

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Discussions

Search the Troy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 17
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Billy O Liar 6,345
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Samuel 18,546
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Jul 18 Nina 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••