uha

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hey Mr. Jennings just want to say i could not get though to you on talk 1300 i just want to say I hate your city its a dirty dirty city. I can not wait to move back to central New York where i can sleep without one eye open. It was such a mistake to come to school in this godforsaken dump and decided to buy a home in this dump ---hole of a city as soon as it is sold i am leaving this hell hole and never coming back
The Mayor

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

uha wrote:
Hey Mr. Jennings just want to say i could not get though to you on talk 1300 i just want to say I hate your city its a dirty dirty city. I can not wait to move back to central New York where i can sleep without one eye open. It was such a mistake to come to school in this godforsaken dump and decided to buy a home in this dump ---hole of a city as soon as it is sold i am leaving this hell hole and never coming back
Well, thanks for letting us know how you feel. Would you consider staying if I had the city professionally cleaned?

Let me know,

Mayor Jennings
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Jerry Jennings- the above post is not funny, although you are a clown.
The Mayor

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Lord Haw Haw wrote:
Jerry Jennings- the above post is not funny, although you are a clown.
I am in earnest. I will arrange to have the city cleaned if this gentleman elects to stay in Albany.
Nina

Slingerlands, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

And Mayor could you do something about the jay
walking on certain sections of Central Ave.
It is a menance especially at night.
I do think you are a good mayor.
red neck cracker

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
And Mayor could you do something about the jay
walking on certain sections of Central Ave.
It is a menance especially at night.
I do think you are a good mayor.
The jaywalking at night on Central Ave is a problem because the only body part of the jaywalkers one can see in the dark is their teeth, when they smile. BTW-what is a nice girl like you doing on Central Ave after dark?
zeldo

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

The Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in earnest. I will arrange to have the city cleaned if this gentleman elects to stay in Albany.
You are in ernest, I thought you were straight.

“what's up everybody”

Since: Oct 11

here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

And let them eat cake
Nina

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

It hurts doubly when you are mugged by someone
who was raised and helped by taxpayers' money.
Nina

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Annanimity wrote:
And let them eat cake
Freihofer please.
Tyson

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Albany the city that I grew up in I get a bad stomic problem wean I come back here from travling thean I cut myself befor bed time thean I wake up cring because ill probly die here
Irving Winer

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

It smells like cat wizz around here.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

I now live on a 'micro farm' in East Greenbush and Bentley the Boston Terrier (the former eatery "Bentley's Burgers" next to the Times Union Center was named after him) is still alive at 14 although we adopted him at age 7 in 2006. He still snorts like a pig and is our little 'Arnold' here at "Greenbush Acres".

I cannot legally run for mayor of Albany myself due to my residence in Rensselaer County, but if Jesse Ventura runs for prez in 2016 I'm sure-as-hell gonna back him 100% instead of the (usual) Libertarians whom I 'protest vote' for at least every presidential election!
Deciduous Trees

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Albany NY, could use a major building code initiative to get the dwellers to clean up their properties.

“I BUST MAD DOG BLOGGERS”

Since: Sep 13

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

uha wrote:
It is odd how often the capitol cities are teh dirtiest cities.

“I BUST MAD DOG BLOGGERS”

Since: Sep 13

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Deciduous Trees wrote:
Albany NY, could use a major building code initiative to get the dwellers to clean up their properties.
The city needs to clean up it's own buildings, the streets, sewage and side walks.

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

uha wrote:
Then leave and quit whining. Where the hell do you live,on South Pearl St?

“Going out like a boss”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

red neck cracker wrote:
<quoted text>The jaywalking at night on Central Ave is a problem because the only body part of the jaywalkers one can see in the dark is their teeth, when they smile. BTW-what is a nice girl like you doing on Central Ave after dark?
Do like I do and hit the gas,they move out of the way real fast when they see you mean business. No way am I stopping my car on Central Ave or anywhere else at night for anybody.

“Going out like a boss”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I am sorry that some of you do not like our city. Some people just do not have a sense of adventure.:P
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

PBK666: THERE you are! I need you to rid my wife and I of a horrible hex that has befallen us this (appropriate) year of Twenty-THIRTEEN (financial and health-related, and one after another too - BAM-BAM-BAM!).

I will do ANYTHING in return - "whack" somebody for you (I'm Italian-American y'know)... carry around a sign that says "Aleister Crowley was GREAT" ... effing ANYTHING!

St. Jude doesn't seem to be listening to us and we have no choice than to solicit from the 'Dark Side'!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Troy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search