NYS proposed law aims to reduce EBT abuse

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: WNYT NewsChannel 13

For Sarah Fish, The Hungry Fish isn't just an ordinary cafe. For this 33 year old Troy woman it's a dream come true.

Full Story
Molon Labe

Albany, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Easy fix... if you are on public assistance, you can buy rice, american cheese, pasta, eggs, flour, butter, bread, milk, oatmeal, a few canned goods, and hamburger.

Everything else is off limits. The public teat isn't an unlimited feeding trough.

Want more variety in your diet? Get a job. Not my responsibility to give you luxury items, and I want my money to be spent to make welfare as unpleasant as possible.
Shocker

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Exactly how long are we working Americans going to take this sh**T?

How much longer before we march on the Capital Building in Albany and DEMAND that something be done about the waste and squandering of our tax dollars by the indolent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chuck 19,285
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 6 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,463
Co workers are violent ex cons Sun CharlyRangel 2
New World Bistro Bar owner opens catering busin... Sun CharlyRangel 3
Jacka s Oyster House takes multiple awards in m... Sun CharlyRangel 1

Troy Jobs

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]