Are babies being used to get welfare...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jim

Albany, NY

#21 Sep 2, 2013
captain america wrote:
we beez gettsin knocked up at 13 den we beez namin da kidzz drayvon, quayvon, lamontay and duhmarcus...
den we goezz on da welfarez an we beez dealin da drugs and pimpin hozz..
very very true
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#22 Sep 2, 2013
can't welfare/family court zero in on this.....
in the year 2013 babies shouldn't be born into poverty ...young girls/boys need moral teaching in school on how to live a life and live it to the best of their abilities .....they may have not
experienced it themselves.....they may only know what they see....once they leave the comfort zone of school...they are back to same ole same ole.

“I BUST MAD DOG BLOGGERS”

Since: Sep 13

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

#23 Sep 8, 2013
Nina wrote:
The poor babies....deserving people deserve welfare
as some people find a time in their lives that they need to get assistance to get on their feet.
But one man getting many girls pregnant is morally wrong...and then not supporting his own children.
Sick.
Whites have been doing this for years and have also used fake injuries to get SSD money.

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#24 Sep 8, 2013
Nina wrote:
in the year 2013 babies shouldn't be born into poverty ...young girls/boys need moral teaching in school on how to live a life and live it to the best of their abilities .....they may have not
experienced it themselves.....they may only know what they see....once they leave the comfort zone of school...they are back to same ole same ole.
They need proper sex education,birth control, and motivation to be something other than just some man's baby momma. Unfortunately,US gov has a system which offers them easy money and free rent etc to have as many babies as they can pop out. The best solution is mandatory sterilization and the rest will eventually die off. End of ghetto bangers. I know you feel sorry for them and I do too at least for the children but I am sick of the crime they create. And I am sick of paying taxes to care for the useless dregs. It is just better that they not be born at all.

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#25 Sep 8, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry and you are correct...it is Albany and Schenectady. Something is wrong when different women go to family court to get child support from one man. It appears to be an ongoing thing. It is rampant. But why? Abortion must not be an answer
Why not? Better the poor things be aborted than be born addicted to drugs and with STDs and into poverty. Destined to end up dealing,pimping,hooking and in and out of prison or shot down on the streets. Quality of life is more important that just living.

“I BUST MAD DOG BLOGGERS”

Since: Sep 13

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

#26 Sep 10, 2013
Nina wrote:
Why abort the babies? Why not just abort the bad parents who add to the problem? Why not call them the uncitizen, they pay no taxes, they contribute nothing, usually take welfare money and spend on drugs and booze in bars. Abort them after nine months if they have not met citizen standards. I know, we could abort them to Mexico. Call it the pathway to aborted citizenship.
2 Cents

War, WV

#27 Sep 10, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
They need proper sex education,birth control, and motivation to be something other than just some man's baby momma. Unfortunately,US gov has a system which offers them easy money and free rent etc to have as many babies as they can pop out. The best solution is mandatory sterilization and the rest will eventually die off. End of ghetto bangers. I know you feel sorry for them and I do too at least for the children but I am sick of the crime they create. And I am sick of paying taxes to care for the useless dregs. It is just better that they not be born at all.
I completely agree. It seems like they start popping them out earlier and earlier now. They think its cute because they do not have the brain capacity to comprehend reality.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Sep 11, 2013
MAD DOG BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Why abort the babies? Why not just abort the bad parents who add to the problem? Why not call them the uncitizen, they pay no taxes, they contribute nothing, usually take welfare money and spend on drugs and booze in bars. Abort them after nine months if they have not met citizen standards. I know, we could abort them to Mexico. Call it the pathway to aborted citizenship.
please no aborted babies...but dads who don't support their children...and don't want...and keep having children need to be padlocked..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr bayonne nj 21,037
Saratoga C Oppola's Still stiffing May 19 Hershey Shanks 4
Similitudes (Dec '15) May 15 anonymous 72
Where Publius at? May 14 Professor Know it... 1
Are the Coppolas's Saratoga Harness Biggest Fixer May 14 Judge Harris 4
News Vermont neighbors react to Jaliek Rainwalker's ... (Apr '08) May 13 Anonymous 272
News Workers claim Delmonicoa s skirted minimum wage... (Feb '16) May 11 Robert E 6

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages