Woman killed in shooting

Woman killed in shooting

There are 3 comments on the Montgomery Herald story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Woman killed in shooting. In it, Montgomery Herald reports that:

A late night shooting Monday left one woman dead and another man injured at a home in the Brutonville community near Candor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Herald.

JILLANA LEDBETTER

AOL

#1 Oct 15, 2008
RIP YOUR COUSIN JILL LEDBETTER
I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GOD BLESS MY
FAMILY THIS IS HARD REMBER THE BUS RIDE CUZ LOL
TAKING TURTLE TO TROY GOD WILL GET JUSTICE
Unknown Family Member

Statesboro, GA

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Satcy will always be remembered by her loved ones and a host of friends and associates that she'd touched throughout her years on this earth. May she find peace within and may a higher power bless us with his mercy for redemption on those who's guilty of this gruesome act. No crime should go unpunished.
Mary

Clayton, NC

#4 Oct 10, 2009
Unknown Family Member wrote:
Satcy will always be remembered by her loved ones and a host of friends and associates that she'd touched throughout her years on this earth. May she find peace within and may a higher power bless us with his mercy for redemption on those who's guilty of this gruesome act. No crime should go unpunished.
My name is Mary. I remember hearing the shots that killed Stacy and said to myself, I hope that no one was hurt, but I was wrong. I didn't know Stacy but I do know that no one has the right to take another persons life, you see my only son was murdered,on Thanksgiving night 2008 in Macon, GA and I know about the grief and the pain that we live with each day. It is very hard, but I am starting a support group, to help people deal with their grief, as well as myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... Sun Mark mark 1
I am God's messenger mga Sun I amwise 3
The White House is White again!! Sat WesternCivilizedMan 4
Illegal Alien (Daca/Dreamer) arrested for Murder Sat Deportation Squad 2
dwight powell (Jan '12) Feb 16 Lurn two spale 75
Why cant trannys use the restroom ? Feb 16 Gotta WeWe 14
Thank God 4 TRUMP Feb 14 Facto 13

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance