An open letter from Mike Crill

Posted in the Troy Forum

Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Mike Dena Crill

I have just found out I have Aspergers...at the age of 57.I have never been diagnosed with this as I knew I had anger problems and been on zoloft for over 10 years.I want to thank you for this site as I learn and understand...why my life has been what it's been. My son and grandson also show signs and knowing this now,I am already educating him...for the sake of my grandson.I shall use this site to share with everyone, my story in hopes others will learn and understand what there life is all about.I still am in shock but understand more today than yesterday. I just wish my mom and dad were alive to see this as they did not know this either and life would of been sooooo different.Thank you Mr. Kendall for this site to help us and God Bless all on here and everywhere who live and deal with this in their lives.Is it true that Einstein had Aspergers?? Someone said he did and had he not had Aspergers...we'd still be using candles...lol.
Mike crill

Powell, WY

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Thanks baby killer....fu all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Mike: After several years asking you to seek professional advice I'm glad to see you took my advice. I was guessing OCD - I was so close with Aspergers. Knowing you for as long as I do - it makes sense. I hope you follow the advice of your doctors and therapist and get the help you so desperately need. Remember its just not all about your anger issues - its the way you deal with them in a non - productive way. I'm sure your family is relieved at this diagnoses. Now the hard work comes with using the techniques that you will learn in dealing with situations in the future.

You can continue to call me anything you want. My credibility is intact.

On other good news we voted out DC Orr off of the council. He was getting too weird - even for Libby.

And last - You know it was Thomas Alva Edison, not Albert Einstein who invented the light bulb. I know its a small mistake on your part - but you do have a way of being wrong about a lot of things.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
DONALD CREESE kila mt

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 24, 2011
Mike crill wrote:
Thanks baby killer....fu all.
he lost the lawsuit........he treated his own children badly…....they foreclosed on his 5 acres…...he is already dying…….…he is border line retarded….…he has lost every job he has ever had…..he is now a welfare bum…...his life is pathetic....he has now been officially diagnosed as being mentally challennged....MOVE TO MONTANA........FIX MIKEY CRILL……...his wife DENA works for the university in missoula she is a culinary professional at the University of Montana Dining Services....they live at 1ooo Charlo St, Missoula, MT 59802 …………mike can be emailed at asbestoskillnme@gmail.com
4o6-543-66o9 or 4o6-549-o895

....poor LIL MIKEY CRILL
all of us in Libby

Libby, MT

#5 Jan 18, 2012
Good to see he's getting help. Best of luck , Mike.
Mike crill

Powell, WY

#6 Jan 19, 2012
David...I don't need any help...been dealing with life fine.It is you who need some kind a help David for the world you live in.Sad you have to slander folks like me.FUBK.
Big Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

#7 Feb 20, 2012
Any help yet on this? You seem to be loosing it again.... Medication change? Let us know.
Mike crill

Powell, WY

#8 Feb 20, 2012
no.
DeLane Overton

Plymouth, MI

#9 Jan 19, 2013
After having visited Libby and Troy and the surrounding area, and after reading so many of Mike Crill's posts, I am convinced that LIBBY MONTANA IS THE PLACE TO BE! As a somewhat educated individual, who is also somewhat well-traveled, and believing that due diligence has great value in decision-making, I am now convinced that Mike Crill is... passionate about his cause, but also confused about life, science, facts, time/history, geography, geology, and...his own version of reality. Therefore, I will be looking to settle in Libby, and, God willing, with kids! Sorry Mikey.
Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

#11 Jan 20, 2013
First off - Welcome to Libby! Fortunately Mike Crill has not been a good representative for the city of Libby. You have to remember the bases of is option for Libby. He did not live up to his and others personal expectations for his life. The result was a lashing out of what he considered was the main negative turning point of his life. I'm glad to see he came to grips with his Aspergers. This was a important turning point in his getting help.

We will from time to time continue to see strange and weird anti Libby comments coming from him, but the impact are minimized by the facts and current date in regards to Libby. Something Mike can no longer ignore.
Digicus599

Libby, MT

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Well put "Bill" and "All of us in Libby". As always Mike shows his true inner self with his rants. He shows his true mental state with his foul mouth (“keyboard”) and his nonsensical rant attempting to infer that Libby is not far down the road to recovery. Sad. Sad. Sad.
Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Is there an update to this.....
Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

#17 Feb 9, 2013
mike crill wrote:
you know who you are,
What?
Digicus599

Libby, MT

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Bill Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I believe he is off his of his meds again. It's so sad that he blows the asbestos problem so far out of proportion.... Take the meds Mike...
DONALDCREESE

Kalispell, MT

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Digicus599 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he is off his of his meds again. It's so sad that he blows the asbestos problem so far out of proportion.... Take the meds Mike...
he is too retarded to take his own medication

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Childhood exposure to Libby amphibole during ou... Dec '14 The Hat 2
Public lands sale comment deadline extended (Apr '06) Dec '14 soo harny 3
EPA leaving Libby to DIE (Aug '14) Sep '14 Phil Thorsen 2
In vitro determinants of asbestos fiber toxicit... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike crill 1
where did 600 million go??? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike crill 1
Doszel 1990 Criminal Conduct with Max Baucus (Jul '14) Jul '14 bird watcher 1
ADAO Message 2 Congress Attention Libby Mt! (Jun '14) Jul '14 mike crill 4
Troy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST

ESPN12:18PM
Lynch on SB call: 'I was expecting the ball'
Bleacher Report12:22 PM
Report: Raiders to Release LB LaMarr Woodley
Bleacher Report 1:10 PM
Marshawn on SB: 'I Was Expecting the Ball'
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year
NBC Sports 2:37 PM
Marshawn Lynch seems to think someone didn't want him to be the "face of the nation"